Crossbones

You and Brock Rumlow or Crossbones have been an on and off couple. Your breaking point with him is when you found out he was apart of Hydra you could handle a lot of things but Hydra was not one of them.

You took it as far as helping Captain escape. To hold them back from getting to him you fought him in the parking lot where Cap was getting his motorcycle you beat up the simple guys and got a few punches in with Brock. But it wasn't a real fight because he loved you to much to put his hands on you.

I hurt you later but at the time you need to get some anger out and at the time he was the best target. Of course you still hated the fact he lied to you since the day you guys met at SHIELD training.

The present you're in hiding because the government wants you to investigate what shield really knows and stuff. So you were kidding. You didn't go out much and you didn't want to either.

You were just watching Supernatural enjoying your day waiting for a pizza when  all of a sudden soldiers knock down your door grabbing you. But of course you don't go with out a fight till they tase you. "Fuck"you yell as it takes you down for enough time for them to grab you and get you into the van covering your eyes till the get you to this underground bunker. They drag you into a interrogation room and you sit there silent until you hear someone opens the door wearing amor just like the rest of the soldiers but with cross bones spray pained on it with a skull on the helmet.

He takes it off and it's Brock of course. You let out a dry laugh. "Hey there sweetheart... we need to talk."

He sits on in the empty chair in front of you.

"Brock..." you look at him up and down. "I see a real crossbones uniform wasn't in the budget" you laugh.

"Funny but seriously time to talk"

4 updates in one night or half an up date whatever. Look I got sleepy I had intentions to finish all of them but you see what happened was ideas only come to me the worst times so yet. My eyes are low good night love you guys ❤️

I'm so sleepy I don't feel like putting periods 😫