Jon Bellion Part 2

Jon POV:
I walk out the club with Y/n holding on to my arm as we walk to the my car. She use to do it all the time because she was always worried about paparazzi. But this time there weren't any or any we could see. But we walk to my car and head to my house. On our way there Y/n starts to play music from the aux cord and she puts on my song All Time Low and starts to sing. "I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie..."  She looks up at me and smiles and continues to sing. "Would put your lips on mine and love the aftertaste."

"You have to sing or I'll just keep playing your songs." She says before singing another verse. "
Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me
You're the reason I'm alone and masturbate"
She always laughs at that part because she had a dirty mind.

"Sing it" she invokes me and I can't help but join her.

"I, I've been trying to fix my pride
But that shit's broken, that shit's broken
Lie (lie, lie), lie, l-lie, I try to hide
But now you know it

That I'm at an all time
Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low
Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low"

She loves to do the little background noise and stuff that make me laugh.

Bye time we get to my house we had finish the song and we're having a good time.

I drive up into my drive way and get out the car opening the other door for Y/n. "Mi lady" I say grabbing her hand and we walk in together.

She immediately goes to the couch and I go to the kitchen. "You want anything?" I ask "nope"  she says quickly as she turns on the tv.

I get myself something and go sit beside her. She smiles at me and starts flipping through channels till I stop her. "Lets watch this!" I say getting excited.

"What! No you know I don't like horror."

"Well you can just burry you face in my chest if you get scared. "

"Fine but only because I want to cuddle." She says before talking her shoes off and getting more comfortable on me.

After a while half way through the movie of her unnecessary scream and jumping she falls asleep on me. And I decide to take her upstairs to my room so she can be comfortable. I take dress her off and put one of my shirts on her and let her sleep.

I decide to go to sleep too. As I position myself I feel Y/n move closer and lay on my chest. I smile looking down at her and wrap my arms around her falling asleep.

Next morning

I wake up with Y/n still in my arms and I just smile. I move a little trying to wake her up and she looks up and smiles too. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome" she says happily.

For once in a long my time I just feel happy to wake up beside someone who isn't a hanged over fan trying to stay for breakfast. It's Y/n the girl I've actually wanted to wake up beside this whole time and I don't want to let her go again.

"So what are your plans?" I ask her.

"Nothing really." She say shrugging her shoulders and looking around the room.

"So would like to enjoy the morning with me?" I say keeping a bright happy smile on my face.

"Of course!" She say excitedly. "I have to go tithe bathroom though I'll be right back." She gets up and heads for the bathroom.

I lay in the bed with a smile plastered on my face feeling happy for Y/n to be here. I don't want this feeling to end and I won't I have to have Y/n back.

She goes to the bathroom and comes out "So I just took one of your tooth brushes." She says nonchalantly.

"What?" I jump up in confusion.

She laughs a little "It was on of the ones you never used it was in the little package."

"Oh yeah I keep those just in case someone comes over and doesn't have tooth brush." I explain.

"So you keep them for your one nighters or something?" I jokes.

But in a serious tone I answer "Well yeah" and shrug it off.

Her face becomes straight and it gets a little awkward. " Oh okay then." She tries to cut trough the tense feeling that has suddenly surrounded the room.

Trying to take the tension out I ask a obvious question. "Are you hungry?"

Y/n looks at me and smiles "Yeah."

"Good." I smile back at her.

"Why is that good?"

"Because for the first time in a long time I'll be making breakfast for you, actually come to think of it it's actually been the first time in a while I have cooked breakfast." I haven't exactly had a one night stand who ever wanted to stay for breakfast or anything of that nature. None of them wanted to talk to me about how making music or anything. All they wanted was to get freshened up, get my number, and leave. Of course I never really cared about them staying but I kinda made me miss my morning with Y/n.

"Please don't try to kill me will your food."  She jokes.

"I'll try not to."

We both come downstairs and I start to make batter for pancakes .

"So what have you been doing besides one night stands?"

"Music." I say to her and continue to stir the batter.

"Well it sounds great" she says as she sits on the counter.

"Thanks" I start to make the pancakes "Get can you make the eggs?"

"Of course" She walks over to the refrigerator   and pulls the carton of eggs and grabs them and grab a bowl as she starts to crack the eggs and wipe them in the bowl and as she does that I walk over to here and warp my arms around her and kiss her cheek. "You have no idea how much I miss doing this to you"

She turns her head to me  and smiles I  and look down at her smiling back and she kisses me on lips. I continue kissing her and turning her around and lifting her up not breaking the kiss. She wraps her legs around me.

But Y/n starts to tap my shoulder frantically and I start to smell something burning and I turn back to stove see a crispy black pancake and I try to flip it.

As I try Y/n laughs watching me. But in her fit of laughter her hand knocks over the eggs in the bowl and some falls on her thighs. Which makes be laugh. And I kiss her again.

"I miss this" I say to her scrapings the black pancake of the pan.

She looks up at me from waking the egg off her "me too" she says.

"How about we give this another try." I walk up  to her and place my hand on her hips.

"Are you talking about the pancakes" she jokes.

"Well that to but I think we could try is again would you like that?" I ask her.

"Yes, yes I would" she says smiling at me and kisses my again .