Chris Evans

"You and Chris Evans seem to be the best of friends." The interviewer infers
"Oh my gosh i love him" you say with a big smile.
"The director says he has such a big issue with trying to get you to get into character when you start laughing with him"
You laugh "Because he is the best. We have a lot of inside jokes thanks to a lot of ours movies and this makes it fun, so kinda hard to stop laugh with the dude"
The interviewer smiles
"Would you date him?" She ask
"Ummm I would say he's really the best guy friend I know" you smile avoiding the question.
"Come on Y/n tell us"
"tell you what?"
"Would you date Chris?"
You smile "Umm no he's to much of a brother to me"

You lie through your teeth knowing you and Chris have been dating for about 3 years. It's been really hard not to have your guys exposed.

You laugh off your nerves
After the interview you go with home and notice in front of your house there is Chris car. You laugh to yourself walking toward your door. And being kissed immediately.

" Whoa, hi to you to." You smile looking at Chris
"How was your day?" He smiles
"Interesting." You walking into the kitchen heading for the fridge.
" what made this day so interesting?"
You sigh "Chris is there something you need to tell or anything?" You say grabbing a soda and turning to Chris sitting the fridge door.
"No" he smiles

"For you to be an actor your really bad at lying" you smile kissing his cheek and walking away. 
When you get to the steps you see rose petals starting at the first step leading up. As you follow them you get to the top and they keep going. They lead to you room and you open the door to see more petals leading to the bed and all over the bed. In the middle of he bed there's a letter. You read the letter that says:
"so you saw the petals that means everything is going as plan. So what your reading is a letter of course to you. In this letter it will be talking about how much of a beautiful, loving, kind, sexy, perfect, interesting did I mention sexy? Whatever but I just wanted to remind you how much I love you and how good we are at keeping secret. But think it's about time people found out about us. So just turn around so we can talk about this."

You look at the letter confused wondering why he couldn't have told you that when you were down stairs. You roll yours eyes turning around and looking in the door way at Chris who is on his knee holding a ring he said he was helping Anthony (Mackie) pick for there wedding anniversary.

You're a little shocked because you didn't see it coming. "Chris oh my gosh" you cover your mouth falling on to the bed.
"Y/n will you marry me?" He smiles
You nod "Yes, a million times yes"
Chris gets up running over to you and twirling you around "thank God I could have broke my knee waiting for you to answer." You roll your eyes kissing him

I know but I'm tired my grammar and everything else but whatever I'll probably look back at this tomorrow and fix it because I'll have time.

Love you guys have a good night.