Shawn Mendes

You pace back and forth looking down at your feet. Your heart is beating so fast you can feel it touching your chest. Ideas rush through your head and you try to relax by breathing. It works for a second then you look back at the time and you start all over again. "Relax Y/n" you say to yourself. "You have to relax" you say sitting down on your bed and laying back before hearing your timer go off. You sit up straight. You look at the bathroom door slowly stand up.

What first felt like a 5  steps going in the first time now it feels like 5000. You close your eyes saying a little pray. You open the door and look in the counter. You felt the heart beat you had in your chest sink into your stomach. "Oh my gosh" you cover you mouth moving your body back till you hit the wall. You slid down starting to cry.

This wasn't a sad cry. It was more of you being surprised. You didn't know what to think. You could have really been that surprised. You two know that you were doing.

You look back down to see it anything changed  but it didn't. There they were those 2 red lines. All those nerves have left you and were replaced with happiness. Got up smiling and heading to the find your phone. You went to get it to call your husband but plans change when you heard the front doo open. You smile running downstairs "SHAWN SHAWN" you smile jumping into his arms.

You jumping on him caught him off guard and he stumbles back a little. "Hello to you to." He smiles wrapping his arms around you hugging you softly.

"Everything alright?" He smiles seeing the smile on your face. You try to hide it from a second before busting into a big smile. "Come with me" you stand up running up the steps. Shawn was confused but filled with joy thanks to you.

You two run up the steps and up run to the bedroom where the bathroom was. Still holding on to his hand you show him the test. "LOOK," you yell in excitement.

It's quite for a minute has Shawn process everything through his mind. He stares at those 2 lines and then slowly picks his head up smiling. He smiles with a tear running down his face. "Oh my gosh we're..."

You nod you head as he try's to get the words out "Yes. Yes." You smile. "WE'RE HAVE A BABY." He picks you up twirling you. "I gotta call mom family. You you have to call your family. Y/n baby we're having a baby"

You nod"Yes I know I'm the one who told you" you laugh and he smiles kissing you carrying you to the bed. He lays you down then lays his body beside yours. He smiles holding you close to him. You can feel his heart beat through his thin shirt. He wraps his arms around you and you grab on to his waist. He continues to kiss you and the left side that is move moveable starts to rub your stomach. You smile to yourself.

Shawn bends down lifting your shirt up and kissing your stomach. "Hi there little baby. I know you pretty new to all of this but it's okay so is mommy and daddy." He look up at you. "I promise you that as you dad I'll be the best dad I can be. I know your mom will." "I just wanted to let you know that I love you. And I'm here." He kisses you stomach one last time. "Thank you. He says coming back up to you.

You look at him confused. "Thank you for what?" You ask he chuckles "You making me the happiest man. You married me, then you give me a child. What did I do to deserve this" You smiles kissing him and you guys fall asleep with you two holding to each other