Joe Jonas

You where getting married today. Joe was the love of your life. You guys had been together for 4 years. You guys never gave up on each other. You loved him through thick and thin. Through the rumors, drama, ex's. You had each others backs. He proposed to you through a song. He took you to your favorite restaurant and had his brothers help him sing "When You Look Me In The Eyes." It was your favorite song from the band. After the song he got down on one keen and ask you to marry him. You were ready for this. You loved Joe and Joe loved you. You put on your Strapless sweetheart lace all whit dress. You mother helps you put on the veil and grabs you bouquet. Your hair was all ready done and your dad was waiting for the music to start playing. The bridal party walks down to "Ordinary People" by John Legend. You walk down to "Smash Into You" By Beyonce. As your walking you can see how happy Joe looks. You get to the alter. And the pastor start talking.

Pastor: Joe, do you take y/n to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?

Joe: I do * winks at you*

Pastor: Y/n, do you take Joe to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

Y/n: I do. * gives a big smile*

Pastor: Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

You two kiss and Joe decide to pick you up and carry you to the limo. You guys get in limo with the rest of the the wedding party and go to the reception hall. You make your big entrance as Mr and Mrs. Joe Jonas to
"It Takes Two" By: Rob Base, Dj E-Z Rock. You and you dad dance to Butterfly Kisses By: Bob Carlisle. You cried a little but only because you where going to miss you dad. Joe and his mom dance to " I will always love you" By: Whitney Houston. Then can you and How's first dance. You tow mad your way to the middle of the dance floor and starts getting ready for the song Joe picked. It was " When you look me in the eyes". You almost start to burst into tears when the song starts. You two stare at each other in the eyes realizing that the lyrics of the song feel so real. When you look in Joe's eyes you see a future , kids, a life with the man of your dreams. The whole night you and Joe enjoyed yourselves dancing with family and friends. And celebrating your marriage.