Cameron Dallas Part 2

I mind as well post this now because I definitely won't do it later.

You and Cameron just says in silence for a few mor minutes thinking about what to say or think. Of course you loved him there was no doubt about it. But do you love him so much that you'll make his brand suffer over each other. You hold back tears think about it.

You turn to look at Cam for a second and he's just staring at the wall with this blank expression.

You call out to him "Cam..." your voice cracks from you holding back.

"Yeah" he answers softly.

"What are you thinking about?" You ask

"How many times I can tell off my manger for coming into my house and telling me to break up with you. Like what kind of manger doesn't want to see their clients happy." You can tell Cameron is getting upset.

"Cam come on we should talk about this." You say softly.

"What is there to talk about. Isn't your mind made up?" He looks at you for only a few seconds knowing that look. But seeing it just makes him more up set "You have got to be kidding me are your going to believe them over a stupid thing that happened in the pass."

You look away not want to say anything.

"Y/n we were young and dumb"

"Cam that was October of 2016. That was only a year go. And yes maybe we have change but still I don't want to hurt your brand" you try to make a valid argument.

"Y/n if I lose every follower over ever had today it wouldn't matter just as long as I have you." He walks up to you and hugs you.

Hearing him say that made the tears fall down your face feeling him embrace you like he never want to let go.

"Cam..." you sigh before you could say your response.

"If people are real fans of us they would be happy for us and that's final we don't need anyone but our real fans and truly caring people." He goes on "We care about each other we would do anything for each other, they don't see that."

You keep trying to get your words out "Cam... Cam... Cam"

You stamper to get his name out till you've had enough "WELL CAM WHAT ABOUT US. YES WE CARE FOR EACH OTHER AND YES WE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR EACH OTHER BUT CAM WHEN DO WE HAVE TIME TO SEE EACH OTHER WHENS THE LADT TIME WE'VE REALLY SAT AND CHILLED TOGETHER. TELL ME CAM PLEASE TELL ME..."

Cameron looks at you seeing your point "So what are you trying to say Y/n..."

You say and whip a tear away "Cam you know me to well to ask what this means."

Cameron start to walk away and you and tell he's pissed "Cam before you decide to hate me. You know I love you, you know I would never to anything to hurt you. You know that I've never loved anyone the way I love you."

Cameron looks at you "Y/n i know you do but the real answer to the question i need is, of you never want to hurt me why do the most hurtful think to me. This is worst than you ever cheating on me, this is worst than a little break up text like your ex did to you. This is over management..." he let's out a dry laugh and scoffs "management" that's the last think he says to you before walk upstairs and shutting the door.

You take a big breath and let out all those built up emotions you cry for a while then walk over to the mirror "You're a big girl y/n pull it together... even tho I love him. You just need to think positive. Positive he'll be happier later. Yeah happier" you smile thinking about his happiness which what you wanted for him to have.