Joe Jonas Part 3

After lunch you and Joe went home and stared to look at different venues you could rent out. All you guys had were the color and the theme. Now it was time for the everything eles. You guys where sitting in the living room on the couch with your laptops. Till there was a knock on the door. Joe went to go get it and the only thing you heard where the other two Jonas brothers.

Kevin: CONGRATS BRO.

Joe: Thanks.

Nick: YOUR GETTING MARRIED! WHERE'S Y/N

Y/n: In here guys.

Kevin and Joe jump on you and starts yelling like crazy.

Y/n: GUYS I GET IT.

Joe: Dudes get off of Y/n before you break her in half. She deal with your of your body weight.

Nick: Fine will just jump on her later.

Kevin: Well how dose it feel?

Y/n: Dose what feel?

Nick: Getting married to a Joe Jonas.

Y/n: It feels great.

Kevin: Which means your going to be our sister in law!

Y/n: Oh GOSH. Joe we can't get married.

Joe: WHAT! That's not fair I have to deal with your sister and brothers. So you have to deal with mine.

Y/n: Hay speaking of your brothers. Where's Frankie?

Kevin: He's on date.

Y/n: Aww I remember when I was 15.

Joe: Babe we met when you were 15.

Y/n: I know. But look where 26 now. Man time flies. And we weren't even dating back then.

Joe: Yeah you use to seek out the and drove to my house and we w-

Kevin: Please do be a story about you losing your virginity to Joe.

Joe: No and remember at the time I was dating other people. And so was Y/n. We where just doing friendly flirting at the time.

Y/n: I wasn't dating anybody when I 15.

Joe: Really Y/n?

Y/n: Yes.

Nick: I think she's liying.

Kevin: What happened?

Joe: Your always so loss Kevin.

Nick: So you didn't have a relationship with a certain 18 year old?

Y/n: OH COME ON.

Kevin: You dated an 18 year old?

Joe: He was the star of Even Steven.

Kevin: YOU DATED SHIA LABEOUF?

Joe: For some time. But her parents thought it was scandalous. So for her parents sake she broke up with him.

Kevin: Why?

Y/n: Because at the time I was 15 and he was 18. And my parents thought that he was going to talk me into doing stuff I didn't want to. Or end up pregnant or something like that. So I dated guys around my age.

Joe: So later in life we ended up together. So thank you Mr and Mrs. Y/L/N for doing that.

Y/n: Ha Ha very funny. But since you guys are here you can plan this wedding.

Kevin: Why don't you just hire a wedding planner? That's what Danielle and I did.

Y/n: But this is me living through the job I wanted.

Nick: And what was that?

Joe: She wanted to be a wedding planner. But she liked Disney to much. So when she got the call sheet went with her heart.

Y/n: And that's how we met.

Joe gives a kiss on the forehead and grabs his computer.

Joe: Well we already took the pictures and the color and theme. Check. So next is looking at places to rent out.

Y/n: And since where both Christan we can get married at a church.

Joe: But it has to big enough for an estimate of about 2000 people as of right now. And the preacher.

Y/n: To much to think about now. OK we can see about one of the huge churches here in LA. Now for the reception were planning a outside setup.

Nick: Wait but this is a summer wedding. Were going to have suits on. What about some shade?

Y/n: Trust me its going
to be a tent.

Joe: So let's look at suits than fellas. Babe what's the color?

Y/n: Joe how do you not know the color you picked out. It's Royal blue.

Joe: Thanks sweetheart.

He kisses you. And gets up

Joe: Well we have to go I'll see you later