Nick Jonas

It was your first time doing a red carpet event with your new boyfriend Nick. You were a little scared because the last time you were on a red carpet was before you got pregnant. It's really hard trying to take care of a baby, rest, and workout. You would feed your son, burp him and put him to bed then sleep for 10 minutes, get up and work out till your son wakes up. You and Nick would take turns watching the baby and working out. You knew the Grammy's where coming up and you and Nick were nominated. You got everything ready for the night. You drop your son off at your sister's house and went back home to get ready for the red carpet. You put on a gray dress that had sparkles all on the top and has a flowy end and a sweetheart neckline. You wore some red bottom black heels, diamond jewelry and white and sliver nails, with pick lipstick. Nick wore a gray suit with a darker gray shrit. He waited for you to come down the steps and walked to the limo open the door and make your way to the destination. On your way there you were so nervous you just keep thinking "what are they going to say about my body? Are they going to joke about me?" You look at Nick who look pretty concerned looking at you.

Nick: What's wrong sweetheart?

Y/n: What if my body isn't ready yet?

Nick: Babe I love you and your body. I'm sure everyone else's will. *Kisses cheek* I love you.

Y/n: Thanks babe. But-

Nick: No buts about it you are beautiful. We have a beautiful kid. And your going to mesmerize everyone. You perfect in my eyes.

You guys arrive at the destination and get ready for the cameras. When the door opens the cameras start flashing. You smile and try to look at all of the cameras. You and Nick keep walking till an interviewer stops you.

Interviewer: Hi Nick and y/n. You guys look great.

Nick & y/n: Thank you.

Interviewer: How's the baby?

Nick: Great! He loves to pull on my hair and scream when he hears my voice in the morning.

Interviewer: What dose he do when you sing?

Nick: He trys to sing along, its just baby talk . But he really dose it for extra baby cookies.

Y/n: Wait you gave him more cookies? That's why I have to keep buying more.

Interviewer: Y/n how dose it feel being away from your child?

Y/n: Its a little nerve racking. You know I trying not to pull out my phone and call my sister.

Interviewer: Awe I must say I love you body.

Y/n: Thank you.

Interviewer: Well I'm going to let you guys go on in. See you guys.

You guys spent the whole night enjoying the Grammy's and both of you winning 2 awards.