David Gandy

It's about 5 am you were laying in bed, just resting. Your husband David was taking a shower you thought to yourself he must have a long day. He doesn't get up this early on a weekend endless it was for a important meeting or something.

You roll on your right side facing the bathroom door and grab your phone off the night stand. You start to scroll through you your notifications because it's to early in the morning for anyone to be texting you. As you scroll you hear the shower turn off.  And a few seconds later David opens the door as a steam flows out the door.

With a towel wrapped around his waist and shirtless with water dripping down his chest. You look up at him and smile "good morning" you say in a delighted tone.

"Good morning love" he says bending down to kiss your forehead. He sits on your side of the bed where there is space looking down at you. You had turned you attention back to your phone when you looked back up at him.

"Everything okay?" You look at him adds he begins to answer your question. "I was just wondering how in the world did I get so freaking lucky."

"You are silly" you say sing at him. He loves to compliment you all the time. "But I'm right" he laughs. This is the first tine in a long time you've got to see him in the morning he usually somewhere else doing a photo shoot or you wake up to late to see him.

He try's to stay quite in the morning because he doesn't want to wake his sleeping beauty. That's what he called you when you two first met.

"What are you doing today?"  You ask. "Meetings about a few different campaigns.". You stretched your arms nodding. "And what about you, ms lazy pants."

You throw a pillow at him "Hey were the one who told me to take a few months off after the wedding to rest after such a stressing time."  You try to mimic him

"Be quite." He jokes "really do you plans in doing anything at all?"

You sit up "of course I'm washing my hair and doing it."

"Oh I'm so glad I got my shower in last time I waited to take one there was some oil left on the floor when I went in the bathroom and let's just say you better be happy I'm alive"

"Sorry David I should have put a caution sign up for you" you laugh. He smiles at you "What are you going to do with it?"

"I don't know any suggestions?"

"Well you said you don't want to deal with a headache so maybe the Afro I like."

"Fine That's easier on me." You smile as David bends down to kiss you then he looks at the time on your phone "Dammit I'm going to be late." You watch him  start to rush as he throws his towel off and starting to put his underwear on and undershirt. He scrambles for his watch suit to wear and you slowly get out of bed and grab on of his favorite.

He looks at the suit and smiles  "perfect just like you he says"

"You are so cheesy" you cringe at him sometimes.

He dresses quickly and you  go downstairs to make him a cup of coffee you hear him upstairs banging around and stuff then it gets quite. A few seconds later you hear his foot steps coming down the steps. You hand him a travel mug and he kisses your lips "thank you Y/n" he smiles. You fix his tie and kiss his cheek.

"Love you."

"I love you to"