Andrea Denver Part 2

Andrea follows you and sees you pulling out suitcases and he watches as you "What are the suitcases for?"

"One for shoes, one for clothes you wanna help me pack?"

"Your not going anywhere so you better stop acting like you are."

You stop and look at him like he's going mad "Okay so when did you start reading minds and telling me what to do. Last time I check your my boyfriend not my father."

"Y/n where do this auttuied come from. You acting like..."

You where still picking up clothes and shoes and neatly putting them in your bag. Till you heard him stop mid sentence"I'm acting like what?"

"You know what your acting like." He says looking away so he dose not have to look at your face.

"And what is that?" You say folding your arms. 

"A bitch. That exactly what your acting like."

You trow a pillow at him trying to restrain from hitting him yourself. "What the fuck is wrong with you do you realize what your dumbass just said. Actually don't say another word. It's fine since you BITCHass wanna be a BITCH. Imma let you do you and I'm going to leave you alone to think about your life choices." You continue to pack your bags with the rest of your stuff or a lease the stuff you could fit in your 2 suitcases you had. Andrea had never talk to you to you like that or called you a bitch. But after the few words that you said to him you couldn't take being in the same room with him much longer. After that notice he had disappeared but you were to pissed off to care. You finished packing and start to walkout you noticed that the balcony door was open and saw from an angle that he was smoking. You don't bother to talk to him you just leave after shutting the door you put your bags in the car and get in to trun it in as your car starts to move slowly back out if the driveway you see Andrea open the door still holding a cigarette in his hand he rushes out see you car starts to pull out slowly and jigs quickly over.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR, THE THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU."

He starts yelling and banging on the hood if you car. Him doing this your process of get away from him a little quicker.

You start to pickup the pace of getting out the driveway and you start to drive down the street on a moderate tempo. You start to make your way to your best friends house to get away. You hear your phone ringing and you look down at it as it was sitting on the passenger seat. The name said 'White Chocolate' which was a joke you made about Andrea do you put it in your phone. But you didn't care to hear him. You keep going to your bestfriends house.

Part 3?