Cristiano Ronaldo

You and Cristiano have been dating for about five months now but you guys haven come out to the public or told your families yet. I was Cristiano's idea keep it quite to till he was ready. You didn't think anything of it because you knew he had just got out of a relationship with some Instagram model and he didn't want it to look suspected that you show up just a few weeks after her.

One day you decide to surprise him so you go to his house wearing this under a thin trench coat:

When you knock on Cristiano's door he comes and answers it smiling at you "Hello beautiful " he says in his Portuguese accent

When you knock on Cristiano's door he comes and answers it smiling at you "Hello beautiful " he says in his Portuguese accent. "Hey, can I come in" you ask smiling.

"Of course" he say opening the door fully and kissing you cheek as you enter. After shutting the door he turns to you and notice that your wearing a coat in the middle of the summer and gives you a confused face. "Why are you wearing a coat?"

"Because I was hiding this" you open the coat exposing your lace two piece and look at Cristiano's face as he admires you body.

"You like?" You ask knowing that he does by his expression.

"No" he says with a straight face.

Your smile drops worried.

"I think it would look better on the ground." He laughs at your facial expression.

You let a sigh of relief out and hit him playfully. "You had me worried for a second"

"You know I love you body" he kisses your on your lips softly wrapping his arms around your waist.

You kiss him back wrapping your arms around his neck as he picks you up heading upstairs to his room and he lays you on the bed crawling on top of you starting to run his fingers on the run his finger tips on lining of your top as he start to pull your top down he removes his lips from yours starting to kiss your neck as you bite my lip holding him close. Cristiano mumbles the words "I love you" into your neck before proceedings to take your top off fully and start placing kisses from your neck down to in between your breast and down your stomach before you both hear a voice yell Cristiano's name which makes you both look up.

It's a girl standing in the door way with tears in her eyes looking at you. You look at her knowing exactly who she is  Jessica Brick she is girl Cristiano supposedly broke up with by here she is standing in the door way. She runs out but Cristiano doesn't follow after her. Because he feels you sliding out from under his body.
You get up putting you top back on and  coat "Y/n where are you going?"  He asks you

"Home" you say calmly sliding in one arm of your trench coat and Cristiano grabs your arm pulling you back "Y/n please don't do this" you push him away putting on your coat fully and starting to walk out the house he cages after you but you speed up your pace hoping to get out before he can catch you.

Cristiano underestimates how fast you can move from the room to your car because by the time he got to the front door you were pulling out of the drive way.