His beautiful doe eyes were looking at the moon with so much adoration. His eyes shows the warmth his heart feels, everytime he came here. He was about to return when his eyes caught something he never expected. Silver beautiful furr with back furr of color of gold and silver beautiful eyes staring straight at his deep blue eyes. He was stunt and captivated by the other wolf. He never saw that wolf in the woods before. The silver eyes suddenly turned into gold and the moment Jungkook blink his eyes, that wolf was gone. His vision search for that wolf but nothing was seen, only trees.

"Am I seeing things? I didn't drink much though", Jungkook mumbled to himself. He was outside the pack house when he saw a beautiful girl, a smirked appeared on his face. The girl saw him and smile seductively, moments later they were at the back of pack house. Jungkook fucking her mouth while the girl gag on his thick veiny cock.

"Goshhh! Your mouth is made ahh for my c-cock.... Taking in so good ahh.. just like that", Tears were at the corner of her eyes but still she was sucking so good and feeling proud that she's pleasuring him so good. After few more thrust Jungkook was about to release when a voice stopped his movement.

"Leader alpha what are you doing here?", Jungkook's face paled immediately. He took his dick out of girl's mouth , pulled his boxer and pants up, gesturing the girl to ran to the other direction. He went to the direction from where the voice came

"Dad when did y-" Jungkook's immediately halt when he saw Jimin only. Eyeing his surrounding to see if his Dad is there or not but to his surprise only Jimin was standing their with a smirk.

"Where is Dad?" He asked.

"Ohh alpha isn't here. He hasn't come back yet". Jimin said with a sly smirk.

"You fucking asshole. I was about to release dipshit. Why you always act like a cock ring?", Jungkook said with an annoyed tone.

"Well hoe you should came straight to pack house when you know we have guests inside but no, your horny ass need to fuck", Jimin said with a sigh.

Jungkook went back to the backside of the pack house, took his dick out and pump his cock few times, before he could finally release. Jimin handed him tissues and he cleaned his cum.

You must be thinking why Jimin has tissues? Well the answer is Jimin is the one who was by his side from the beginning. He was the one who taught Jungkook how to control his wolf form, how to attack, defend and most importantly how to fuck. He is a mentor like figure and his best friend who knows all Jungkook's dirty secrets and dirty deeds.

Ever since Jungkook turned 18, he used Jimin's teaching for fucking and it was so amazing. He enjoyed his one night fling. But after that experience Jimin became a ring for his cock. Stopping his ejaculation. Whenever he was fucking in uni's janitor closet, Jimin came outside taking Yoongi's name and the poor boy has to stop in the middle. His blissful moment became the painful torture for his cock. If he's in bathroom stall getting a blowjob Jimin pop out of nowhere and ddaeng! He has to make the girl run and use his own hand to release. So that's how Jimin became a cock ring and carry handful of tissues for his young horny friend.

-------

Jungkook heard loud noises in the pack house and when he entered in the house, his eyes were stunt. All the Kim's were looking so damn sexy and handsome, he was wondering if any of them is single like him. He went straight to his brother informing about his arrival when his brother introduce him to Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. He greeted them and went to the dinner table, grabbing some lamb screwers and munching on them.