77. you

It was late at night and jungkook had come home late. sleep? who is she jungkook doesn't know her. He opened the door and walked in his house. He closed the door all the men and maids must have gone to bed jungkook knew no one NO ONE! would mess with him.

He walked down the hall when a light turned on "jeon jungkook" taehyung clapped getting off his seat "i- um" jungkook didnt even look at taehyung "you know what hour this is?" Jungkook nodded "i needed to do something" taehyung kept walking up to jungkook every step caused jungkooks heart to beat faster and faster this wasnt taehyung it was V.

"Went somewhere my ass jungkook you dont just leave mid day and then come back this late" jungkook looked down "i wasnt doing anything.." Taehyung chuckled "whats in the bag" jungkook looked up at him "huh?" Taehyung sighed "whats. In. The. Bag." Taehyung was becoming annoyed at jungkook answers. "Nothing ok!" Jungkook didnt mean to yell at him but he couldnt ruin the surprise. Taehyung just looked at him "you know what. i dont care ok i have my kids to take care i dont have time for your shit!" The words came out harsh "i trust you jeon jungkook dont let the past come back" that stung jungkook hard he knew what taehyung was talking about he just stood there "ugh. im going to bed..if i even get sleep" taehyung walked away and jungkook grabed his wrist "tae dont get mad" taehyung pulled his hand back "jungkook dont start please"

"what you think im cheating now!" Taehyung turned around to face the love of his life "you wouldnt know what it feels like to be cheated on and to lose everything" jungkook laughed "what just cause bogum cheated on you i mean wasnt it obvious" taehyungs slapped jungkooks face taehyung eyes became glossy "dont ever talk to me that way i lost my family and im just starting to built one...jungkook- god! Fuck off" taehyung just wipped his tears walking away he went up stairs and slammed the door.

Jungkook hated this but he couldn't risk it even if it hurted

-the next moring 🐔-

Everyone had woken up to do their normal things the clan had meetings so they were gone most of the day yoongi jimin and namjoon were busy chasing around jungkook it almost felt like he was the baby. Taehyung was still upset with jungkook , jungkook was too scared so he slept in his office.

"Alright come here" yoongi picked up one of the babies and hoseok the other while the angry couple ate breakfast with alot of tention between the two. "Today you guys are going to hang out with uncle yoongi and uncle hobi" hoseok smiled "little tae jae you look just like your dad" he ment taehyung "and jung woo looks just like my boss" they both changed the boys and went down stairs.

Jungkook kept looking at taehyung stuff food down his mouth. Jimin could feel the tension namjoon had left to jin who was going to help him study and mi sun had to go as well.

"Taehyung eat slow" Jungkook said roughly jimin has never heard jungkook speak to him like this "i can eat how much i want to" taehyung said just as roughly. Jungkook got up and walked past him "do whatever you want yoongi and hoseok are taking the kids since you dont seem fine-" taehyung stood up "are you saying im fucking crazy now?!" Jimin stiffen up as he watched the two fight "i~ never said that taehyung im letting you fucking sleep ok FUCK!" jungkook left the kitchen. Taehyung just stood his hair covering his face. Jimin walked up to him "tae?" Taehyung sniffed "jimin" taehyungs voice cracked "i dont want to lose him again" jimin hugged taehyung "you wont ok you will never lose him he loves you its just the stress" taehyung nodded hugging jimin

Jungkook was fucked his plan wasnt going to work if Taehyung was upset. Jungkook walked into his office and slammed the door he walked up to his desk and sat there his hands over his face. He put his fist on the table making it slam. A picture knocked over and jungkook picked it up.