Chapter : Sixteen

Jungkook walked towards the door to the main entrance. One of his men handed him an umbrella. "It's pouring outside, sir." Jungkook grabbed the umbrella while another opened the door for him. His grip on the umbrella tightened when he noticed a familiar face step out of the car. There she was. 

"Minseo." Jungkook looked at the woman walking up to him. She was beautiful, tall, and had an amazing figure. The fantasy of any man, but she was Jungkook's worst nightmare. 

"Jungkook!" She bowed and waved at the man. She used to be Jungkook's fiance. More like an arranged marriage agreement from their fathers. The two were still planning the wedding when Jungkook's father realized that the other man was stealing his profits and lying behind his back. 

"What are you doing here? Especially out in the rain. Don't witches burn in water?" Jungkook walked up to the woman keeping a safe distance from her. Minseo huffed at the comment, "I came to see you. It's been years since i've last seen your face."

"How was England, did you finally find something to do with your life?" Jungkook asked. 

"You remembered where i went? It's nice to know i'm still on your mind. Since, you were my husband to be." She walked closer giving the other a hug. Jungkook's breath hitched. Minseo dug her head on Jungkooks neck. Both of their umbrellas fell. "I missed you so much. I needed to see you." Minseo looked up at Jungkook. His hair began to fall as it became wet. She remembered years ago when they met, being in the same position. 

She cupped the others face and pulled him into a kiss. 

"Get off of me!" Jungkook pushed the other woman off him. 

Minseo looked at him, "I'm still in love with you. I want to start over with you, even if it takes a little longer to win your heart. I just want you." 

"I don't want you." Jungkook said. He felt his clothes stick to his body from the rain. He watched Minseo's makeup drip slightly. 

"Jungkook, I'm beautiful and wealthy. You're handsome and powerful. We can both rule the world!"

Jungkook scoffed, "Rule the world? With you? I'd rather be fed to starving pigs."  

MInseo gasped, "Jeon Jungkook!"

Taehyung was awakened by the sound of yelling coming from outside. He rubbed his head and looked at the clock. "It's midnight..." He stood up and walked towards the large window that faced the front of the house. Over the rain he could see Jungkook and another woman. "Who is she?" 

"Did you really think i'd want to marry someone as spoiled as you?" Jungkook smirked, "Amuse me some more please."

"Don't play cocky, Jeon! You are just as bad as I am." Minseo shouted back. 

"Oh, I know what i am." Jungkook walked close to the woman, "But what are you?-"

"Jungkook don't play victim! Your pathetic father took my father's life!-"

"My father is not as pathetic as your loser father who still owns us money!" Jungkook yelled back. "Remember where you all came from Minseo, my father fed you and your people!"

"Stop!" Minseo covered her ears.

"Are you forgetting who I am?" Jungkook looked at her, "I own you and your people, I own everything you have! I'll dig up your father and ask him who's his owner like a dog!"