Chapter : Eighteen

Taehyung rushed into his room with tears in his eyes. Jungkook grabbed his bags, throwing them all in the middle of the room as maids came in. They picked everything up, some of them turning to look at Taehyung.

"Leave my stuff alone!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm. "If you want me to leave, ill leave!"

Jungkook looked at the other get on his knees and hold Jungkook's legs. Taehyung was afraid. He was confused. He didn't know what he was being thrown out. Was he making a mistake?

The clan walked up to Taehyung's room, noticing Taehyung on his knees.

Taehyung looked up at the man he loved, he didn't want to lose him. He was weak, yes he is. He's weak for him.

Jungkook only gave him a cold gaze, kicking him on the chest. Taehyung backed away.

The clan tried to interfere but they couldn't. Jungkook hated when they would get in his way in his own problems, but they cared about Taehyung the way they cared about Jungkook.

Taehyung gasped for air, turning the other way. His tears were streams as the air was pushed out of him. He got up and grabbed his bags. He began to place his things even if they wrinkled up. He didn't think at that moment. That kick made him realize that Jungkook was different. He was quick to hurt him without an explanation. He loved being begged for just to kick you in the chest and break your heart. He couldn't look at him, he was afraid to look at him with the eyes that fell for him. He thought it would be different, that they would fall for eachother but yet again, Jungkook was a bad man.

The maids helped Taehyung pack his things on the floor.

Jungkook didn't say a word, he only left the room and walked past the clan. They immediately rushed to Taehyung and held him close. Taehyung cried loudly, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No you didn't!" Jennie held his head close to her chest, "You did nothing wrong. He's just mean and doesn't know what he's doing. Don't worry we'll protect you even if he doesn't want to anymore." They were all confused, why was Jungkook throwing Taehyung out like this when just earlier today Sehun told them they went on a date.

Taehyung ended up asleep, and the clan finished packing his things. Chaerin placed a blanket on Taehyung's body and sighed. "Whatever happened to them we need to figure it out."

The next morning, Taehyung was already up and ready with his things. The guards extended out their hands to grab the bags from his hands. The house was quiet and it hadn't been this quiet since the death of Jungkook's father. Taehyung took a deep breath before closing the door behind him. He looked at the maids that waited for him, they bowed at him before giving him a tight hug. Taehyung really was welcomed in the house.

The clan waited for Taehyung down stairs, "We tried." Jiyong walked up to Taehyung.

"It's fine." Taehyung smiled, "I think that I have come to realize that I miss my home. I miss being able to go outside, the sound of the birds, the hills of grass, the ocean, most of all my parents."

"We'll visit you!" Sehun hugged Taehyung, "Please don't forget about us." Taehyung hugged the other back, "I don't think I ever will. You guys are my friends." The rest joined. Jennie couldn't hold back her tears. She wished she could go with Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled away when he saw Jungkook walk out of the house. He walked past the group and gave the driver a card, "This is the place. Make sure no one follows you." He spoke in a monotone. No one knew why he was acting so cold. It felt as if he was fifteen again.

"Jeon Jungkook? You are the heir? You are only a kid."

"How about you bring my father back then." Jungkook sat on his desk finishing his homework. "How about you bring him back if you don't like me."

He was just as straightforward as he used to be. He turned and his eyes that met with Taehyung's, the tension between the two was unbearable.

"How could you do this?" Taehyung said as Jungkook walked away. He paused and turned around. "You're a monster."

Everyone was shocked at what came out of Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook scoffed, "I'm glad you are honest and aware. I'm a Jeon after all"

Taheyung walked closer to the other. "A name doesn't mean anything. You could be anything else and you'd still be a monster. Thanks for inviting me to your home, Mr. Jeon.-"

"Shut the hell up!" Jungkook shouted.

"No you shut up!" Taehyung yelled back, the clan were shocked. Taehyung really spoke up to the man.

"You need a reality check. The way you treat others will come back to you, did you know that? One day you tell me all these wonderful things and show me all these thoughtful actions just to throw me out without explaining anything to me!? You kicked me and threw my stuff out. This has shown me more than enough of what type of person you can be. It's disheartening the type of person you've become." Taehyung began to cry, he couldn't hold back his anger, his sadness, his confusion. "You aren't the same person I've waited for all these years. The one that I begged for every night. The only thing I hoped would take me away from my sadness. Where is he?! Where's my warmth?!"

"I was a kid." Jungkook said, "That person no longer exists, and if you don't like it then never come back."

"I thought you loved me, the way I did you. I guess it was all an act." Taehyung brushed his tears away. "Don't worry about me, you won't ever see me again." He turned and got into the car. The clan walked closer as the car drove away. He was really leaving.

Jungkook's hands turned into fists, He turned around and walked away back into the house. He slammed his door shut and sat on his chair. He took a deep breath.

"This is a fucking warning. Either you send him back and never speak to him again, or we do this the nasty way and make sure everyone finds that it was you who killed the boy."

He knew this killed him inside but Taehyung was the only person he would do anything for. Even if it meant never seeing him again. He felt his tears begin to race down his face. He never cried in front of people but this time he didn't care if someone walked in. He needed to find who sent those people and quickly.

He grabbed his phone, "Stop following Taehyung. It's done..."