Chapter : Seven

Jungkook walked into the meeting room. Everyone stood up and bowed at their leader.

He bowed slightly and looked at the group. "You all finally decided to make it on time." Jungkook grabbed the files on the table. He looked at them and they seemed to get worse as time went on.

"I called you guys in because I need to register you onto my system. So, one at time let's get through this."

The group stated their names and code names quickly. Jungkook nodded looking at each carefully.

Jiyong (Gdragon) - Born into the world of war and crime, slowly found himself turning into a psychotic killer with brains. Before his days of crime he was a top honors student. The Great Dragon Massacre, a event that would leave a deep cut in his lifetime, murdering a whole village with troops and citizens. He was respected in the underground worlds of the country and was later arrested for his crimes but, a few months later escaped.

Sehun (SO) - One of the most violent killers in Korea, forced to join the world that he had most hated. After killing his enemies his father would tell him to carve his initials, and still continued to do this to this day. Sehun ended his fathers life and ranaway to join the korean military but escaped and joined the klan. He provided bodies for Kim SeokJin.

Kwon Hyuk (DEAN) - Drugs. Very well known in the drug world, trading and sending them out. He soon found himself in riches of dirty money. He killed people who didn't like his way of transporting or simply never payed up. There wasn't a big catch on him, he was a simple man who killed people who needed to learn a lesson.

Chae-rin (CL) - She put together Jungkook's guards, a strict and powerful women who loved putting people into their place. After witnessing her parents death in the hands of the law she grew a hate towards the system and joined the Jeon family. She promised herself one day she would lead an army against the government and take revenge for what they did to her parents.

Jennie (KIM) - A master manipulator, she was a beautiful young woman who followed behind her brothers wrong doings, learning each step of the way. Coming from a wealthy and well know family she was always misunderstood as a brat but she proved to many that she can be as tough as they are.

Yoongi (SUGA) - Assassin who protected Jungkook everywhere he went. When he was brought into the Jeon family he grew a fascination with weapons and power. Being by Jungkook's side for almost his whole life, he's learned a lot from his boss and his father.

Jimin (JP) - A stealthy hit man. Knives that decorated him under his clothes, he was always prepared for the worse. Jimin was alone most of his life until joining forces next to Jungkook's father. Jimin used his beauty to his advantage being able to sneak himself out of the hands of the enemy

Jungkook set his files down. He led all these people in this room and people outside the country into different parts of the world. From his growth, he became a wanted man, but after a couple business trips and a couple taken lives he was given some freedom from the government who he fed cash too.

"Are we done, yet?" Dean stood up and stretched, "Or are we still going to talk about our love life?" Sehun turned his head and looked at Jimin with fond eyes. It's been a while since the two have seen each other. Jimin quickly turned his gaze to Yoongi. The other sighed, "Boss, is there another reason you wanted us to meet today?"

"Right," Jungkook cleared his throat, "I wanted to inform you that i'm running low on men. Since my last accident a couple months ago with Leno and his stupid attempt to kill me, most of my best men are gone now. Some of the men I have now are too scared to become my new front line."

Jennie raised her hand, "So, you want us to find more for you, sir?"

Jungkook nodded, "I think it will be an easy task for you and Jiyong."

Jiyong nodded, "We'll be on that. I have been keeping an eye on a perfect location. The men in this area are already fantastic risk takers and skilled people."

Sehun stood up, "You really need to stop investing in new security, and more on fast to get bathrooms."

Dean slammed his hands on the table, "Every time you open your stupid mouth it's always something stupid!" Sehun walked up to Dean, "What's your fucking problem?"

"My problem is that since we left Tokyo all you've done was annoy the fuck out of me!" Dean tackled Sehun. The two began to throw punches at each other, as the group tried to separate them.

Jungkook walked up to Dean, "If one of you bleeds on my new floors, I will shoot you dead. Control yourself."

Dean pushed everyone away "Control myself? We all signed up to this stupid life. We are all bound to end up six feet underground or on the ocean floor before we even get to have kids of our own."

Everyone looked at each other. They all knew this was true, Chaerin looked at Jennie and Jiyong. "We will go with their plan." Jungkook nodded "No messing around, just do the job and come back."

"Yes, boss!"

"Namjoon, where are you going?" Namjoon's friend Mikei asked him. "I need to take these last boxes back. Don't wait." His friend gave him a quick shoulder tap and walked away.

Namjoon grabbed the boxes and headed to his car.

He placed the box in his car then suddenly heard a cry. He stood there and listened.

"Someone! Help me!"

Namjoon quickly rushed to the person, "Are you okay?! Do you need help?!" The woman shook her head down and then looked back with his a smile. "Got you." Namjoon looked at her in confusion before being knocked out.

"Is he dead?" Jennie asked, wiping her face.

"I hope not." Jiyong smiled picking up Namjoon's unconscious body. "Come on, we need get a couple more guys."