35

Taehyung was tossed into the house. Maria Jose and Tony stood in front of the young man.

Maria Jose grabbed Taehyung by his hair, "Trader!" She kicked him in the face. "I should've killed you instead!" She kicked him again. "How confident were you to think you can see Jungkook!"

Taehyung tried to speak but the blood dripping from his mouth choked him. "Take him to the wear house!" Maria Jose yelled as two men walked in and picked up Taehyung, dragging him out of the room.

"He could've exposed us!" Maria Jose paced around the room. "Call Min Seo! Tell her it's time!" She yelled. Tony nodded grabbing his phone.

"Thank you for telling us, he could've ruined our plans." Maria Jose looked at Hoseok. "You may go..." Hoseok bowed, walking away.

Min Seo sat down in her bedroom. She still had her dress on, crying to herself. Jungkook left her there alone and didn't comeback. She felt her phone buzz and quickly picked up.

"Jungkook?"

"Min seo."

Min Seo's heart sunk, "Tony."

"How are my dear?"

Min Seo looked down at her ring, "I'm fine, what is it?"

"It's time..."

-Days Later-

The days that followed seemed normal, expect the tension between the newlyweds. Min Seo constantly found herself alone, and Jungkook was always busy. The two didn't have a honey moon or a moment to themselves. For a moment they both began to regret all of this.

CL walked into Jungkook's office. "Rough weather isn't it." Jungkook looked back at his window. "Rain." He said to himself.

"Sorry about not getting the card soon, I was busy with training." Cl handed Jungkook an envelope. "Thank you." CL bowed and left the room. Jungkook looked down at the envelope, as much as he wanted to know what was said in the card he was nervous. He was flipped the card quickly and read it.

"Come and fine me- V"

Jungkook froze, rereading the card over and over again. He felt his mouth go dry, his heart dropped. He covered his mouth running to the bathroom. He threw up, feeling his vision blur with tears.

He wiped his mouth and cried. He couldn't believe this. V was responsible for Taehyung's death. Jungkook wanted to scream, he was angry. He fell for V someone who took Taehyung away from him. He felt like a fool for falling for this.

He walked out of the bathroom and threw everything off of his desk. "Fuck!" He yelled banging on his desk. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He cried loudly, falling on the ground. He held his chest tightly, "Why me!" He cried.

Jungkook has never felt this type of pain before. Never had love been something to worry him. He was betrayed, he was used. Jungkook felt his blood boil, this is why V knew so much about Taehyung, why he was always in the places only Taehyung knew about. Jungkook felt sick, the kiss, the words did they mean nothing?

He looked at the Taehyung's picture on the ground. The glass broken. Jungkook grabbed it looking down at Taehyung. "I'm so sorry." He cried, "I'm so sorry, Taehyung."

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes widen looking at his grandmother.