28

"Don't put the tables so close." Jungkook went around to fix decorations. He was going to announce his engagement today.

"What is going on?" Nana Jeon looked around. "I have some important new, I'll be hosting a gathering." Jungkook said holding his grandmother, "I'm excited for everyone to know." His grandmother hugged him back with a smile.

Namjoon and Jin sat in the car. Nana Jeon gave them a day off and both seemed to not know what to go. "Where too?" Jin asked Namjoon. "I know a place!" He smiled turning on the car. Namjoon rolled down the windows and let the wind blow their hair. Jin looked at Namjoon and smiled softly, the two got closer these past couple of years and Jin felt a close bond with the man.

"We're here." Namjoon parked.

Jin looked out and saw a small corner cafe. "A cafe?" Jin asked in a confused tone. "I use to work here part time, I hope they still remember me."

They both got out of the car into the building. Jin loved the smell of warm coffee and pastries.

"Rose?" Namjoon called out for someone. That someone was a young woman.

"What the hell?!" Rose hung up and walked to the men. "Where were you all these year!" She hit his arm but eventually they gave each other a warm hug.

"I got a job somewhere far and I had to leave." Namjoon said quickly, "This is Kim SeokJin I work with him." Rose smiled, "Hello, I'm Rose." Jin shook her hand.

Jin looked between the two, they seemed close. He saw the way Namjoon looked at Rose with a soft gaze. Jin felt awkward standing there but he kept his eyes on Namjoon.

"How about you guys sit?" Rose sat them at a table close to a window. "I'll give you guys a second to pick what you would like. She smiled.

"Actually I already know what I want." Namjoon said, "Chocolate milkshake-"

"With whipped cream on top." Rose finished, "You never change do you." She chuckled. Jin sat there quietly he felt left out for some reason. "What about you?" Jin looked up.

"I'll have a ice coffee." Jin smiled. He looked at Namjoon who already had his eyes on him. Jin looked away feeling his cheek warm.

"Alright, I'll be right back with your orders!" Rose walked away.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon noticed Jin's behaviors "I'm fine, I just have been thinking about about Taehyung and Hoseok, I can't believe they are both gone. I feel somewhat responsible because I had a gut feeling something like this would happen."

"This wasn't your fault Jin, it wasn't their fault either. Those sick fucks knew how important the two were to us and they tried to get a reaction out of us. I just hope that wherever they are, Taehyung and Hoseok are okay."

Jin tried not to cry wiping his eyes.

"Here you guys go." Rose came back. "Chocolate milkshake and ice coffee, enjoy!" She smiled walking away.

"She seems sweet." Jin said. "She really is..."

"You two seems close too?"

"Oh, we were but things happened and we just don't talk very much." Jin noticed the change in Namjoons voice. He decided to not ask further, not wanting to upset the man.

Jin and Namjoon sat in silence. "Are you done?" Namjoon asked Jin, "Yes, I am."

Namjoon got up, "I'll pay, wait for me in the car." Jin looked at Namjoon walk away, he knew something was wrong. He wondered if Namjoon was upset at him. He walked outside the cafe and walked to the car.

Jin sat down when he felt his phone buzz, he quickly grabbed it. "Dr.Shin?" Jin answered, as the doctor on the other line spoke Jin spotted two men walking down into a parking lot. They wore suits and one of them had blonde hair while the others was a dark brown.

Jin sat up and looked closely, his eyes widen. He remembers those features from both men. "Is that-"

"Dr.Kim?"

"Oh! I'm sorry Dr. Shin. I'll pass by your office tonight."

Jin hung up and the two men were gone. Namjoon walked to the car. "You alright?" He sat down looking at Jin. "Yeah, I'm fine." Jin turned on the radio. He shook the thought of the two men away, anyone can look like anyone. He moved his attention back at Namjoon.

The two just sat on the parked car.

"What's wrong with you?" Jin asked him.

"Nothing." Namjoon said quickly.

"I don't trust you, did asking you about that girl bother you-" Jin was cut off to the feeling of two lips on his. Namjoons lips were soft. Jin couldn't help but melt into them. Jin felt Namjoon pull him closer, he wrapped his cupped Namjoons face pulling him closer.

Namjoon pulled away, the two looked into each others eyes . "I'm sorry." Namjoon sat back down but Jin pulled him once again hugging Namjoon. Namjoon held Jin close.

"She cheated on me." Namjoon said softly. "Rose and I dated before, she cheated on me with one of my friends." He continued, "But she is nothing to me anymore, we became good friends." Namjoon pulled away looking at Jin. "I only have eyes for you." Jin felt his heart beat fast.

"I like you a lot, Jin." Namjoon said before pulling Jin into another kiss.