75. I

It was their last day at the hospital and Taehyung was packing everything while, Jungkook had gone to fix the chairs.

Taehyung had the babies in a crib sleeping. He was so happy he finally got to take them home.

Taehyung called Yoongi, everyone was already there waiting. Taehyung walked over to the babies. Jungwoo had a bunny stuff animal and Tae Jae had the tiger one. Jungwoo moved and held his brother hand. Taehyung melted at the moment and couldn't wait for more.

"BABIES!" Sehun ran down the stairs with Jimin, Jimin couldnt stop laughing. "You hear that chim we're are going have babies running around!" Sehun held Jimin close, jimin pulled away. "You seem more excited then the parents" Jimin chuckle, "I've always wanted babies, to play with them I dont care if they're mine or not i just love them" Jimin cupped his face. "You're cute" Sehun did the same "No, you're cute." They both started to pinch eachothers cheeks.

"Alright cut the cuteness, we got things to do.."

Yoongi said as he walked past the couple. Jimin walked up to him "We all know your a bottom.." Yoongi froze looking at Jimin who crossed his arms with a smirk on his face.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok walked into the home with food, "Hobi!" Sehun walked up to Hoseok "Missed you man" Hoseok smiled "Lets go outside?" Yoongi just stood there looking at Hoseok, "You guys go ahead" Hoseok and Sehun nodded walking out.

Jimin looked at the two and then back at Yoongi, "Am i right?" Yoongi always knew Jimin was like this, he always manipulated people real good. "Face it Yoongi, Hoseok has topped you once...or twice..or even all-" Yoongi pulled a gun on Jimin's head.

"What do you know punk!" Jimin smiled "You wouldn't shoot me..you know I'm right" Namjoon walked in,

"Again?" They both faced Namjoon, "Yoongi put the gun down.." Yoongi looked at Namjoon and put the gun down Jimin just smirked. "Tell that punk i wont hesitate to blow his head off" Jimin just shrugged.

Namjoon sighed Yoongi and Jimin always fight..he still wonders how they're still both alive.

Jungkook was done putting eveything in the car, and the nurses helped him get the twins and Taehyung in the car safely. Jungkook put the twins in the back and so was Taehyung, "are you ready to go home?"

Taehyung nodded "Since the day we got here." Jungkook chuckled and got on diving back to the house.

Everyone in the house were all playing a friendly game of truth or dare.

"Wait!" Jimin yelled, everyone faced him. "It's my turn...I pick...hm~ Yoongi!" Everyone looked at Yoongi, he was looking at Jimin like he was ready to blow his head off..

"Truth or Dare!" Hoseok looked over at Yoongi.

"Dare" Jimin wasnt dumb, he knew Yoongi was dumb enough to choose dare. "I dare you~... to pick truth"

Yoongi groaned in frustration, "you mother fuck-" Hoseok put his hand onto of Yoongi's. "It's okay" Yoongi softly smiled at Hoseok, "Come on yoongi~" Dean said ready to hear the juicy truth.

"Fine!...truth" Jimin smirked, "is it true~.." Yoongi knew what this little annoying fairy was going to ask.

"That you~...bottom!" Everyone gasped "Oh shit!" Gdragon laughed as he had his fist placed over his mouth, Hoseok's eyes widen. Everyone got quite..

Yoongi was over it, Jimin was a sneaky little punk he wanted to pull it out of him if it was the last thing he'll do.

"You wanna hear the truth?!" Everyone nodded, "Alright...i-"