Chapter : Twenty-Four

In the deep night, a woman watched as the rain fell from her roof. She turned to look at the man who walked into her room. She felt invincible, years of keeping herself under a blanket of secrets. She knew that now she could regain her power by holding onto something so worthy. Someone that she has been eyeing for a long time, a very prized gem to the Jeon family.

"Madam," The man bowed, "We have him." He said, watching the woman's smile grew as he told her that their group brought another.

"Oh?" She said walking closer to the man, "Let's go see them." She laughed as the man guided her to the bodies. She was excited, this is all she's ever wanted. She was tired of Jungkook having all the fun, of him taking what was meant to be hers. She did make a fool move all those years ago but never again. As she finally had something to destroy him.

"Beautiful!" She extended out her arms at the look of Taehyung's unconscious body. She walked closer and placed her hand on his face. It was soft and delicate. A man with this type of skin was funny to the woman. His dark brown hair was soft and his body was thin. He was beautiful, understanding the infatuation Jungkook had over this man. She peaked over at the other body.

"He was a witness, Jung Hoseok." The man spoke, "He is a friend of the other."

"I guess they'll keep eachother company then." The woman chuckled, "They're both gorgeous men. Let's take them down to the basement and get them ready. They did a good job keeping Jungkook away from him. Let's see how long it takes him to notice he's gone."

Minseo sat next to Jungkook as they pieced a puzzle together. "How is your cut?" Jungkook looked over at Minseo's cut feet. "I'm sorry for dropping the glass. You just startled me."

Jungkook chuckled, "You seemed so concerned. Who were you talking to on the phone?"

Minseo froze, "Um-"

Yoongi walked into Jungkook's office and bowed, "I need to visit my grandmother's grave, sir." He looked up. Jungkook lifted his hand, "Just don't be out too long. We have a video meeting with Dimitri, the Russian dealer."

"Yes, sir." Yoongi quickly walked away.

Jungkook scoffed, he stopped believing this grave lie months ago. He would always disappear on specific days and times. Sometimes he'd just be gone and then return like nothing. Jungkook didn't assume he was a spy, after all every man has their needs.

"You should go to bed. It's really late." Jungkook looked up at Minseo. The woman smiled, "Should I prepare you tea?" Jungkook's heart jolted, "You know how to make tea?"

Minseo hummed a yes. Jungkook stood up and grabbed a plastic bag from his desk drawer. He handed a couple herbs to the woman, "Can you use this?" Jungkook placed the herbs on the woman's hand. Minseo looked down at them, "Of course I can. I'll be back, okay?" She kissed Jungkook's hand and walked out of the office. Jungkook sighed. He's been wanting this tea, but he just can't get it right.

Namjoon kept his eye on Jin as the other typed on his computer. Jin smiled, "You sure do like to stare. You make it obvious."

Namjoon looked away, swallowing his spit. He didn't know what to say, the other was so intimidating. What could you talk about to a person who is just too smart for you? "You know, I really think you're interesting too. You seem different from the people Nana Jeon used to have. You're shy and keep to yourself. I like that about people. I've always been that way too." Jin stood up from his chair and walked up to Namjoon, he kneeled in front of the other.

"But, I'm a bad person too. If you take me seriously, I won't promise you that i'll be here for long. I'm a body broker and sometimes people like Jungkook and I have a ticking clock on our backs. To you, I am a doctor that you took interest in, and you want to know how I know that you are?" Jin placed his finger in between Namjoons eyebrows, "Because your eyes show it. If you fall in love with me...let's make it worth it." He smiled.