26

Jungkook shook, "Where is the house?" He fell to the ground on all fours. "Where's the fucking house?"

He stood up and quickly turned to Yoongi, "I'm not crazy, right?" He turned back around, the house his father built was gone.

"Where is that coward!" Jungkook screamed.

His blood boiled, they took Taehyung from him and he needed to find him. He knew his uncle would do something to Taehyung. "Fucking hell!" Jungkook kicked the car, he put his hand on his face.

"These fuckers want a war with the Jeon Jungkook?!"

Jungkook's hands formed fists.

"I don't care if I have to turn this country upside down! I will find them and cut their head off of it's the last thing I'll do!"

-Two Years Later-

"V!"

Maria Jose called out for the young man. "Yes?" Taehyung quickly rushed to the woman. It's been two years since he first got here, he eventually gave up and realized no one would save him. Hyungwon and Taehyung talk sometimes but he was moved away so it's nearly impossible now.

Hoseok was turned out bad, his warm soul was now an empty space. His smile was wiped off his face and he'd soon become one of Maria Jose's strongest men. He was practically a pro, he was great at fighting and his reflexes were sharp. Taehyung also noticed that they had made Yoongi Hoseok's enemy forgetting the two were lovers.

Taehyung had become a pro as well, his skills were one of the best and he constantly impressed everyone around him. Taehyung felt his personas spilt. One moment he was V, the fighter and the next he is Taehyung, his normal self.

V seemed to take over his thoughts most of time, he realized this when training. As he was practicing his attention went to Jungkook and he felt a anger rush throughout his body and before he realized all of his targets were destroyed.

"You and Hope will come do some business with me, put your masks on." Taehyung looked at Hoseok, who already had his mask on.

Taehyung and Hoseok were made these during their first couple of weeks here. The masks covered their whole faces and they wore them outside the mansion. Maria Jose made the two men her secret weapons, with the level of skill they had she was able to do a lot of things.

Taehyung put his mask on and they all walked out the door.

"Boss!" The Clan rushed into Jungkook's office.

Jungkook walked his men out of the office, "Everything needs to be done right." Jungkook turned, his eyes widen when he felt the group hug him. "You all said a couple months, it's been three years." Was the first thing Jungkook told them.

"Sorry about that boss." Dean looked at the man.

"We had fun though!" Jennie clapped her hands together.

"How are you?" CL asked Jungkook as they all walked inside his office. "I've been fine." Jungkook sat on his chair.

"What about Taehyung? Did you two make up?!" They all got close to the mans desk. Jungkook froze, his grip on his pen grew tighter. He took a deep breath, "Please sit..."