59

"Call me if you need anything alright?" Jungkook kissed Taehyung on the forehead.

"I'll be okay." Taehyung smiled, "Go."

Jungkook let him go and made his way to the car, "I'll be home later!" He waved at Taehyung.

"I'll be here!" Taehyung waved back as the car drove off. Taehyung smiled softly and placed his hand on his stomach, "Let's wait for him." He walked back into the house.

"Are you okay, sir?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"I'm fine." Jungkook sighed, "I know he'll be okay but I'm not only worried about him." He looked out the window.

"Jin is making his way to the house, he'll be able to take care of Tae." Namjoon reassured him.

"Taehyung?" Jin walked inside the house. He walked up the stairs to find the man staring out the window, his hands on his stomach. Taehyung looked ethereal, a one of kind soul.

"Hey, Taehyung?" Jin knocked on the opened door. Taehyung turned to him, "Jin!" Taehyung walked up to the older man.

"I'm spending the afternoon with you, is there anything you want to do?" Jin sat on the bed. Taehyung thought for a second. "Actually, I've been wanting to plant a couple of flowers around the house." He said.

"We can go eat something after too." Jin put a thumbs up, smiling at Taehyung. "Actually...Jin can I asked you something?" Taehyung looked down at his feet.

"Yes? What's wrong?" Jin looked at him.

"Do you-" Taehyung paused, "Do you think I'd be a great parent? This is so strange and not to mention I'm a first time parent."

"Of course you will!" Jin smiled, "You have always had it in you, and Jungkook will be a great dad too! You both know how much you'll love these children. Don't forget you have us, we'll help you, okay?"

Taehyung nodded softly.

"Now." Jin stood up, "Let's go!" He grabbed Taehyung's hand taking him downstairs, and out the door.

The two walked into gardening shops when they looked around at the different types of flowers. "What about these yellow ones?" Jin pointed at basket of daylilies.

Taehyung looked at them, "These are really beautiful. They'll look great by the front door." He picked them up and placed them on the cart with other plants.

"I like coming here because it makes me feel happy that all of these come from home." Taehyung said.

"The Farm's produce a lot of material yet, they often get discredited." Jin pointed at a tag, slowly peeling it off to reveal the true logo. 

"I didn't know this happened?" Taehyung looked at Jin.

"It happens but, they often get away with it. The Farm's people are good people but they don't often get their share. I'd love to see them flourish instead of them working all their lives for a low income." Jin crumbled the tag and placed it in his pocket.

"Are you hungry yet?" He asked.

"Yes, let's pay and we can head to a cafe." Taehyung pushed the cart.

They made their way to a cafe downtown and walked inside. "This place is really cute." Taehyung looked around. "I know right, and it smells amazing." Jin smiled. "I'll order for us, you can go sit and save us a spot."

Taehyung nodded and sat at a table next to a window. He looked out the window and watched people pass by. He placed his hand on his stomach again making sure no one spotted him. "I wonder how your father is doing?" He whispered.

"Let me get this straight." Jungkook placed his finger on his head. "If I marry your daughter the deal is on?"

The man nodded, "It's the only way."

Jungkook looked at the woman next to him, she smiled at Jungkook, and fixed her lipstick.

"Sir-" Jungkook looked at the man.

"Deal or no deal, Jeon."

Jungkook got up, "Then there is nothing for me to be here for." Jimin and Yoongi began to pick Jungkook's things up.

The mans daughter stood. "Mr. Jeon!" The woman walked up to him and grabbed his tie, adjusting it. "You look stressed- um I think we should have dinner!" She reached for his face but Jungkook grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"The deal is off." Jungkook pulled her hand away and bowed at the man, walking out of the room. Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi all bowed and walked away as well.

"You said this would work!" The woman huffed crossing her arms.

"Your case, sir." Namjoon handed Jungkook his briefcase. Jungkook scoffed, "I'd never marry someone for a small deal. Pathetic."

Jin and Taehyung sat and chatted about different things. "I'm glad you're okay. I didn't believe this sort of things could happen either but it's really amazing." Jin looked at Taehyung. "I know...I'm glad that I'm here now." Taehyung clapped his hands together.

Soon a waiter came and handed the two their drinks. "Is this all you'll have today?" A woman asked.

"Yes-" Jin looked up. His eyes widen seeing the women again. "Oh Jin!" Rose smiled looking at the man.

Jin laughed awkwardly, "Oh hello."

"How's Namjoon? Does he have someone yet?" She asked. Taehyung looked at the woman, "He is Namjoon's someone." He pointed at Jin.

"What." Rose stood there. "I didn't think Namjoon would ever be interested in a man." She chuckled.

"Well, he is and that's okay." Taehyung smiled.

"No, I mean he texted me the other day. He asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him." She smiled back.

"I thought Namjoon was single, I mean come on- you? Don't you think-"

Jin slammed his hands on the table. "Don't I think what?"

"Don't you think Namjoon dating someone like you is a little odd? I mean, why would he text me if he wasn't available anymore. We all know he basically asked for a date."

A few heads turned as the two argued. Taehyung's eyes widen looking at Jin. The mans eyes glossed with tears.

"I'm sorry, sir." A worker walked up pulling Rose away.

"Jin do you really think you'll have a future with him? To him you'll probably just be a pass time, why else would he come to my house? Huh!?"

Jin wiped his tears, "You are a liar! Namjoon would never do such things!"

Rose laughed, "Then ask him..."

Jin scoffed and left the cafe quickly. Taehyung quickly got up and rushed behind the man.

Jin wiped his tears, "I'm such a fool, I believe them just like I did with Ke-"

"Do not say that, Jin." Taehyung cupped Jin's face. "Namjoon isn't like him okay, I believe he isn't!"

"Then why was he at her house, and contacted her behind my back!" Jin cried, "I hate feeling like this, I'm not weak anymore."

"Let's go home, okay? We can spend our time in the garden." Taehyung hugged Jin. "You'll be okay."

Rain poured down heavy, as the men drove home. Jungkook pulled out his phone and called Taehyung.

"Are you okay? I'm heading home." He looked out the windows

"I'm fine, but Jin isn't well right now. He had an argument with someone and it has to do with Namjoon. I really want them to fix this, so I'll see you at soon."

Jungkook looked at the Namjoon from the corner of his eye. "Don't worry, we'll be home soon. Take care." He hung up and sighed. "What the fuck did he do." He whispered.