Chapter : Fourteen

"Where are you taking me?" Taehyung asked. He felt nervous in the mans car.  It looked so clean and expensive. Taehyung didn't want to move his feet, afraid that he'd stain the carpet. 

"You'll see." Jungkook cleared his throat. Maybe this was a bad idea. The other looked uncomfortable. 

"I'm sorry if this is making you feel uncomfortable." Jungkook said, "I just thought that this might cheer you up. I've been keeping this on my mind for years." Jungkook smiled, "I wanted to bring you somewhere you'd always wanted to return too."

Taehyung looked up, his eyes widened, the view ahead was full of colorful lights. He let out a gasp when he figured out where Jungkook was bringing him.

"The fair." Taehyung's eyes blurred with tears.

"Papa! Mama! Hurry!" Taehyung ran up to the fair entrance. "Hold on!" His mother ran after him.

He remembered these memories at the fair. The only time he ever got to see it was with his parents. He felt his tears fall down his face when he realized he'd never get to see this again with them. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and noticed the others tears. His hand was hesitant to wipe his tears. He felt like a fool not being able to let it go. 

Taehyung wiped his tears and smiled. "I never thought i'd see this place again."

Jungkook smiled back, "Enjoy it, always remember that they'll like to see you smile again." 

"You're right." Taehyung nodded, he froze when he felt Jungkook intertwined their hands. Jungkook didn't look at the other, leading him to the entrance. 

Soon this sadness and shyness that Taehyung felt vanished, and soon joy filled his soul dragging Jungkook around the fair. 

"Let's go here!" Taehyung pointed at a fishing game. "Sure!" Jungkook agreed as they both dashed to play the game. 

As Taehyung tried to catch the plastic fish, Jungkook got a video call. "I'll be back" he quickly walked away and answered.

"What is it?" Jungkook answered quickly.

"Boss there is a dog in the house!"
Sehun yelled.

"Boss come home this dog is huge!"
Dean screamed.

"What dog?" Jungkook asked

"It's a huge dog with large pointy ears!"
They all screamed.

Jungkook sighed, "That's Marty. It's Nana's pet doberman, it doesn't bite. Nana must've sent him. "

"Then why is it trying to bite my foot!"

Then Jungkook heard barks and screams.

"Boss, if I die delete my search history!" 

Dean yelled before the call was cut.

"These idiots must be drunk out of their minds."

Jungkook made his way back to Taehyung, who stood there waiting for him. "Look what I won!" Taehyung held up a small bunny stuffed animal.