29

Jungkook got ready for the event. He invited his closest business partner and close friends.

He associated with a lot of people due to his businesses all over but he tired to get someone not killed tonight and separated people from different people.

"Jungkook?" Min seo walked in. She was wearing a long red dress with diamond earrings. "How do i look?" she turned looking back at Jungkook. "You look beautiful." Jungkook smiled.

"It's almost time to go, I'll meet you in the front." Min Seo left the room again. Jungkook walked to his desk loaded his gun and grabbed his necklace. He looked down at it and put it on, tucking it into his suit.

"Tony!"

Maria Jose walked up to her brother, "My sister!" The mans accent was strong and deep, he was from North-America but he came to Korea to expand his businesses with his beloved siblings.

"V and Hope get in here!" Maria Jose called for the two men.

Taehyung and Hoseok walked up to the two. "This is Hope." Hoseok bowed.

"This one here is V.." Taehyung bowed at the man. "Take good care of them, they are important." Tony nodded. "Don't worry sister, I will make sure they come unknown."

Maria Jose looked at the two men. "These are your targets." She handed them a photograph. "Do not let them remove your masks. I want at least one dead if we can."

Hoseok and Taehyung looked down at the photograph. Taehyung eyes met with Yoongi's and Jungkook's.

"If you can't kill them, give them warnings

"If you can't kill them, give them warnings." Maria Jose said.

"Now go!" She ordered.

Taehyung looked down at the picture once more. Was today the day Jungkook would die? To Taehyung this was a suicide mission. He knew he may die in the hands of the people who protected him. He was afraid to fail, to see Jungkook face to face.

He remembered reading about Jungkook's life on new articles and what led to the death of half of his family. All of them died a pretty bad way. He also read about his father and how powerful the man was. People all over feared him but he was admired as well by the poor. The Jeon's handed their money like candy to the ones in need and Taehyung found that beautiful. Taehyung tried to find more on Jeon Leesuns first wife but he had no luck, it's almost as if it was just a rumor with no proof.

The group got to event after a while. "Alright boys let's go!" Tony exit the car and behind followed Taehyung and Hoseok who had their masks on.

People walked into the building, they all looked quite expensive and intimidating. The three walked into a huge dance hall full of tables and people. It was so beautifully decorated and organized. Taehyung's eyes wondered around looking at everything and everyone.

"Tony!"

Someone called the mans name, they all turned to see Jungkook walking up to them. Taehyung froze and held his heart break faster every step close Jungkook came. "The big boss!" Tony chuckled shaking Jungkook's hand. "There my guards." Tony pointed at Hoseok and Taehyung. "That one is Hope, and the blonde one is V"

Jungkook made eye contact with V who bowed at the man.

"Enjoy the party." Jungkook broke his gaze walking away. "Sit here." Tony sat the young men and walked away quickly.

"Hand me the picture." Hoseok asked Taehyung who quickly passed it. "He's one of our targets." Hoseok said quietly. "Can you take care of him?" Hoseok said to Taehyung who nodded. "I'll take him."

"Yoongi." Jungkook walked up to the black haired man.

"Yes boss." Yoongi bowed.

"Keep an eye on those two.." Jungkook said eyeing Hope and V.

"Who are they?" Yoongi asked.

"Tony's men, I don't trust them one bit. Keep a close eye on them."

The Clan sat in a table close to Jungkook's eating and playing cards, their dog right next to their feet.

"Wait? Is that Tony?!" Sehun stood up, Tony was the gangster Sehun looked up too.

"Uh- I think so?" G-Dragon replied feeding the dog a treat. "I haven't seen the two guys next to him around? Are they new?" CL asked.

"Who knows." Jennie shrugged, "The blonde ones hair looks smooth and healthy!" CL agreed with the young woman.

"Dean stop judging." G-Dragon said. "Sorry, they looked familiar I think I've seen them around." He said. "Really? I think they look cool." Sehun said to the group. "The masks make them look mysterious."

Everyone seemed to enjoy the party, some began to dance, other gambled and some just talked among themselves. Jungkook grabbed Min Seo's hand brought her up a small stage in the middle.

"Excuse me everyone!" Jungkook said.

Everyone quiet down looking at the man and woman. "Now that I have everyone's attention I would like to first say thank you to all that took the time out of your schedules to come."

Taehyung and Hoseok watched from a far. Tony started the plan and waited for the two outside.

"I have something very special to share with all of you." Jungkook looked at Min Seo, grabbing her hand and raised it up exposing her ring to all.

"We are getting married!"

Everyone in the room gasped.

Taehyung's eyes widen, his heart sunk. After all these years hoping that Jungkook would save him, this very moment he realized.

Jungkook no longer waited for him.

Soon the room became loud with cheers and claps. "Long live the Jeons!" They all cheered. Jungkook faced Min Seo and pulled her into a kiss.

Taehyung felt sick, he quickly left turned to leave but Hoseok grabbed his arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Taehyung pulled his arm away and walked out of the building.

Yoongi spotted V leaving and got up too. "Where are you going?" Jimin asked, "I'll be back." He all his said walking out of the building.

Taehyung ran out to the back and began to throw up. He felt sick to his stomach, he was fool thinking Jungkook still cared even just a bit for him. He felt his tears threaten to come down put his quickly stood up.

Yoongi walked slowly up to V. He had his mask off and Yoongi took this as an opportunity to see his face. He rushed up to V, but the other mans reflexes where fast. V had a gun pointed at Yoongi's head.

"Very slow of you, Suga." V smiled.

Yoongi stopped using that name years ago.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Yoongi hand a tight grip on his gun.

"My name is V, that's all you need to know about me. Just go back to your celebration unless you want this to turn ugly."

"Never." Yoongi pulled his trigger.