71. your eyes pt.2

Y/n got out the car everyone faced them jungkooks eyes widen as his sibling...was out with out any mask or hat on. Taehyung eyes grew the person infront of him.

They walked closer to taehyung "y/n.." Y/n smiled "congrats tae!" They smiled taehyung couldnt help to smile to their smile was so wide..they had jungkooks bunny smile they all did. "Thank you" y/n walked up to Jungkook "im happy for you" jungkook said brushing his hand on y/ns soft black hair "thank you brother..how about we go in" jungkook nodded as they walked in. Y/n would be lying if they weren't nervous. Taehyung garbed their hand "its ok" y/n smiled.

Hoseok was painting a blue flower on top of yoongis tattoo on his hand "it looks good" yoongi smiled his other hand resting on hoseoks thigh. A table if kids sat with them. Most of the jeons thought that was their kids but yoongi denied it but then he played along and said that yes..all thoses 8 kids were his and hoseoks. "Well i think you need some color" hoseok said and yoongi smiled "you are my color" hoseok grabed some pink paint and made a small heart on the side of yoongis face "what was that for?" Hoseok then painted on his face "yoongi you make me so happy when i look at you i just want to cover you in love" yoongi ran his fingers on hoseoks hair "thank you for being my light" hoseok Just kissed him the kids in the table all made noices. They all laughed.

Y/n walked in and everyone turn. Yoongis eyes grew. Hoseok looked at yoongi. Yoongi couldnt breathe y/n still looked the same their eyes looked so unique. Hoseok started to feel a bit self conscious about his appearance. Yoongi grabed his hand "your more beautiful"

y/ns eyes landed on the two but then looked away the twins walked up to yoongi "yoongi. Hoseok" they both nodded "nice to see you both again" they said "us too" hoseok greeted back. Y/n walked up to them also "y/n you look beautiful" hoseok said y/n smiled "not as much as you, pleasure seeing you both again." The 3 left and sat in a far table.

As the party went on everyone was having fun laughing and having the time of their life. Yeontan and Marty both running around pkaying with some kids. Jin started the first game "alright we all know this one!" Jin said as he passed pins "if you cross any part of your body your out the person with the most pins win" once he was done he gave one to jungkook and taehyung.

Eveyone looked closely so no one would cross anything. Y/n sat spread eagle. Every just looked at y/n they never really thought they would take this as a competitive thing. Ken sat in a table with all oh jungkooks work friends and talked about things. "So how long were you locked up" on of the men said to ken "10 years" they all nodded for the men they have gotten worse "why" ken turned to face jin. "Thats for another story"

"LET ME IN YOU FUCKING SLUT ILL KILL YOU!"

Jin turned to catch kens eyes. Ken lifted his drink and jin smiled namjoon looked ken too and smiled "thank you" he mouthed. Ken drank his whisky "and that story must never be told. .ever."

Jungkook just wanted this to go quickly he was becoming more impatient he wanted to know what his kids were but no~ there had to be a fucking winner. Taehyung sat with all the kids making flower crowns. "Your so pretty" a little boy told him "aw and your very cute" the little boy giggled hoseok sat next to taehyung "you take care of all these babies?" Hoseok nodded "i volunteer some of these kids dont have parents or homes..and i just want them to feel loved" taehyung placed a flower crown on hoseok "i gald i met you" hoseok laughed lightly "well what would have happened if you never crashed into my mail box" taehyung sat there. Thats it...if taehyung didnt crash into his mail box he wouldn't be here.

"HA! GIMMIE THAT SHIT!" y/n ran up to jisoo "loser" jisoo crossed her arms "shut up!" Y/n smiled "5 im winning" jungkook walked up to y/n "and win quicker" y/n looked at jungkook his arms crossed "make it 6"