There was a knock on the door. "Huh?" Dean got up "Come on Yoongi!" Jimin said quickly as they all looked at dean open the door.

"BOSS!" They all got up to greet the man. Jimin groaned, "come on!" He made his hands into fists.

Yoongi reached his hand over, "get up Jimin.." Jimin grabbed his hand as they both walked up to the crowd.

They all ran to the black van to see Jungkook come out. "Guys!" Jungkook waved as they all came close.

"Boss we're happy you're here!" Jennie said as she hugged Jungkook "I missed you guys too"

"Wheres tae?" Namjoon asked, "He's in the car..guys please be careful with him he's still recovering" everyone nodded as the car door slid open.

Out came Taehyung looking tired than ever "Tae!" They all looked at Taehyung "hey guys!" one by one they gave each Taehyung a soft hug being careful not to hurt him.

Jungkook then reached inside the car. "Where are the babies!" Sehun peaked a small hand could be seen, Sehun almost melted at the cute soft looking hand. "You want to help me?" Jungkook asked and Sehun nodded quickly, as he helped his boss get the seats down. Cl and Jennie helped Taehyung inside the house while G-Dragon and Dean got the things out the car. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin walked inside before them to fix the living room so Taehyung could sit comfortably.

They all sat around to see the two new Jeon's. "They're so cute!" The clan said at the same time as the twins looked at all them making cute baby noises.

Everyone cooed at them "Man, I'm so soft. I want babies" Sehun pouted, "I'm sure Jimin wouldn't mind" Taehyung looked Jimin.

Jimin looked anywhere but them "I-uh" Taehyung laughed. "We should eat something" Jungkook got up and stretched "I'm tired of all the hospital food"

Taehyung nodded in agreement, "But you know i can't eat alot of solid foods" Jungkook realised that just then, "you're right I'll ask one of my men to buy you somethings soft" Taehyung smiled, kissing Jungkook's cheeks.

They all sat down to talk about different things like they use too, its been a long time they all sat and talked like a family. The twins where in the other room asleep since new borns needed alot of sleep to develop well, Jin arrived later as the night began to bloom his assistant also came with him since Jungkook told Jin about them adopting the young girl.

Jungkook got up, the assistant walked up next to Taehyung. "I have something to tell you." They all stopped and looked at their boss.

"What is it?" Cl asked. "We've...well while our stay at the hospital, we thought of expanding our family more..we know~ it's early since we just had Jung-woo and Tae-jae but..we wanted to add someone who we want all of you to love just as much."

Jungkook looked over at the assistant, she walked next to Jungkook. "This is.." The assistant smiled "I'm Mi sun" she bowed as everyone waved, "nice to meet you" Hoseok smiled at the young girl.

"We are..going to adopt her." Everyone paused. "Another Jeon? Even better!" Dean said as they all went to embrace the girl, Mi sun hugged jungkook and Taehyung..she thought since the day Jungkook said if he could adopt her that she knew...she would love to call them dad because thats what her parents would want for her.

The night came faster than they expected and Everyone had gone home or went to bed. Taehyung and the twins were taken to their room and jungkook went to take Mi sun to her room. "This room will be your own room you could do any changes you want to it" Mi sun nodded "heres the key" jungkook gave her a black key "do i open it?" Jungkook nodded.

Mi sun put the key inside and opened the door. She looked at the room and gasped

"This was a empty room but i told my men to decorate before hand" jungkook chuckled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This was a empty room but i told my men to decorate before hand" jungkook chuckled. Mi sun walked inside this looked nothing like the studio she was in this room was bigger than her studio.

She turned around to side hug jungkook again "thank you sir" jungkook patted her head "its fine..now if you need anything call anyone you want ok" Mi sun nodded "alright i need to check on taehyung good night" Mi Sun bowed as the door closed. She went to her bed and sat on it "its so soft." She got up and went to the Windows. The view was amazing you could see the whole city from here she looked up at the sky a shooting star flew by "i miss you guys"

Jungkook walked inside the room. Taehyung had fell asleep on the small couch over looking at city. Jungkook walked over at him leaning down he smiled and gave him a kiss on the head. Taehyung opened his eyes and stretched out his arms. Jungkook picked him up bridal style and laid him on the bed "they're alseep?" taehyung nodded "ya..they're tired too" jungkook moved taehyung hair out of his face "your so beautiful" they both leaned in closer into a kiss.

A kiss that they both spilled more love onto Jungkook sucked on taehyungs bottom lip taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck. Jungkook licked taehyungs lips and taehyung opened his mouth. Jungkook slid his tounge inside taehyungs mouth and kissed him deeply. Taehyungs sucked on jungkooks tounge and a small moan escaped from his mouth.

"Jungkook" taehyung whispered and jungkook moved down to his jaw. Taehyung moved his head to the side a bit. This feeling they both felt hasnt been felt in a long time they both wanted to feel eachother.

Jungkook sucked on taehyungs neck leaving small love marks. Just as things were going to get a little out of hand they both stopped looked into eachothers eyes "not until your healed" jungkook said catching his breath. Taehyung just kissed him again and moved some of jungkooks hair "ok.." Jungkook laughed "why are you laughing~" taehyung pouted "because you looked fucked" taehyung rolled his eyes "shut up" jungkook laided next to taehyung "are you ready for the next chapter" jungkook kissed taehyung hand.

"The chapter already started"

This chapter is for my friend i met MariamMaishal
Since they have a exam coming up i hope they pass i believe in YOU! Good luck! ❤

Secrets Within The Garden [under-editing & Rewriting]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें