"Bigger question. Are you ready?" I was holding a bouquet of royal blue, pink, and white flowers and two people were making sure that nothing gets caught on the train of my veil behind me.

"No. My youngest daughter getting married at 21? You're practically still a baby to me"

I chuckled. "I will always be your 21 year old baby. No matter what"

We came to a final stop, now outside, in front of two large bush walls that had an opening in the center which was where I was going to be walking down the aisle with my dad. There was a sudden change in the music which signified that it was time for us to turn the corner and walk down.

My dad and I went to the opening and began walking slowly down the aisle. I looked down at the ground and saw a trail of flower petals leading to the alter. This made me smile knowing that Layla happily walked down before me. I looked up and immediately saw Shawn in a standard black tux, white shirt underneath, and a black bow tie. The people sitting on the seats that were placed next to the aisle all stood up but all I could really focus on was Shawn. My mind was running in circles as everything seemed to be moving in slow motion.

He looks so handsome. I can't believe this is happening right now. This is Shawn Mendes, the person I idolized, the person I fell in love with in the blink of an eye. Holy sh-

My final thought was interrupted since my dad and I made it to the alter and a small microphone was attached onto my dress. Shawn shook my dad's hand. "Thank you, Jim" Shawn whispered since there was a microphone attached to his suit so that everyone could hear the ceremony.

"Please" My dad smiled. "Call me dad" He gave Shawn a hug then sat down next to my mom at the front row of the seats.

I clasped my right hand in Shawn's left and looked at him. "Hi" I smiled, tears already forming in my eyes.

"Hey" He bit his lip and grinned back. "You look beautiful"

"So do you" I giggled.

The audience took a seat and Shawn and I positioned ourselves to face the marriage officiant, Mr. Andrew Gertler.

Shawn and I wanted someone close to us to marry us and Andrew offered to get ordained to do so.

Andrew cleared his throat. "First, I'd like to welcome and thank you all for being here on this special day. Family, friends, and loved ones. It is no coincidence that you all are here today to celebrate the joyous celebration of these two lovebirds. Each of you were invited here today because you represent importance in the individual and collective lives of Shawn and Alana"

He paused and looked around. The winery we chose to have the wedding at had a large garden with many beautiful colored flowers, topiary bushes, and fountains.

Andrew continued. "I truly can't think of a better venue than a Napa, California winery for an occasion that I know is not only monumental for the wedded couple-to-be, but for all of us who are lucky enough to know and love them as individuals; but even more so as a perfect pairing"

"The most remarkable moment in life is when you meet the person who makes you feel complete. The person who makes the world a beautiful and magical place. The person with whom you share a bond so special that it transcends normal relationships and becomes something so pure and so wonderful, that you can't imagine spending another day of your life without them. For Shawn, that happened around six years ago when he met me and we became great friends. But about 2 years ago, he met Alana, who is pretty wonderful too"

Shawn, the audience, and I chuckled at Andrew's words.

He continued. "I know how deeply these two care for and love one another, and I feel privileged to be here today among all of you as a witness of their commitment to a lifetime of love for one another"