45

Alana's POV (7 Months Later in case you forgot ;)

"Shawn. You have to promise not to call me or see me. It just can't happen"

"But honey" Shawn protested.

"What did I just say?" I interrupted before he could continue further. "Don't call or text because I will not answer" I took out my phone from my back pocket.  "You know what? I think I'm just going to block you"

Shawn quickly placed his hand on my forearm. "Please. Don't. Why do we have to do this?"

"I'm sorry love bug. It's just bad luck to see and talk to each other before the wedding"

"Since when have you been superstitious?"

"Since the beginning of time" I smiled softly and walked into his arms. I looked up at him and went on my tip toes to place a kiss on his plump pink lips. "Don't worry. Tomorrow you'll see me again and I'll be in the dress you've been dying to see"

"I look forward to it, Ms. Sinclair" He grinned.

My mouth went agape. "Today's the last day that I'm Ms. Sinclair"

"Crazy, isn't it?"

"It is" I nodded my head. "I love you"

"I love you more" He leaned down to give me a kiss but I intercepted it with my hand. "Save it for the alter"

Shawn pouted. "You're already cutting me off. At least let me kiss you one last time before you have to go"

"Alright" I gave in and gave him one last passionate kiss before leaving him to go to my hotel.

--------------------

After spending two hours getting my hair and makeup done, it was finally time to get dressed into my wedding dress. Tiffany came into the room and helped me get into the dress.

"Shawn's losing his mind" She spoke as she helped zip up the back of my dress and fluffed it around.

Before I could respond, Anna knocked on the door, walked in, and said, "Shawn's losing his mind"

"What do you guys mean?" I asked as I looked at the mirror and watched Tiffany fix my dress and Anna bounce my loose curls around, then placed my long veil on top of my head.

"He's been pacing around the room for minutes" Anna chuckled.

"I haven't seen him this nervous since the first time he wore a leather jacket" Tiffany smiled.

"He's not getting cold feet, right?" I asked worriedly.

"Absolutely not" Anna and Tiffany stated, simultaneously.

"I think he's more nervous about you getting cold feet" Anna noted.

Tiffany and Anna both stepped back and looked at me in the mirror.

"You're gorgeous" Tiffany grinned.

Anna nodded. "Shawn's a lucky guy"

"Well I wouldn't be looking like this if it weren't for you two. Thank you"

"Any time" Tiffany gushed. "Are you ready for your family to come in?"

I nodded my head. "Yes please"

Tiff and Anna exited to retrieve my parents. I looked up at the clock that hung above the vanity in this huge dressing room I was in. Ten minutes until the wedding.

----------------------

"Are you ready?" My dad asked me as we walked out of the dressing room, my arm hooked to his.