"O" (Only One)

KILLUA

     I was fairly aware that I had given off the approaching vibe that I was ready... But, I'm not ready to do this. "When's your next class?" I asked anxiously. May the gods up above give me this one free pass.

     Gon hummed and sunk his head onto my shoulder. "I have no idea. I can't think right now." He mumbled, sliding his arms around my waist. "Can we just stay like this for a little while? You're too forward."

     I copied his actions and patted his back. "I do want to know when your next class is..."

     "Buzz kill." He remarked, pulling away and groaning.

     "Let's go!" I hopped on my feet and pointed to the closed door, making sure he knew what direction I wanted to go in.

     "Carry me." He lamely stated, crouching to the floor and laying down.

     "Carry me~." I laughed, knowing that what I had said was a joke. He didn't get that vibe though, and was now covering his beautiful face.

     "Don't say it like that." He mumbled and turned to the side.

     "I was just joking around! Please get up. Lazy ass." I commented, knowing damn well that he'd get offended if I called him lazy.

     "Hey! Don't call me lazy, I'm anything BUT lazy." He argued and whined.

     "Then get up," 

     "I WAS going to get up... But now that you told me to get up, I don't want to anymore." 

     "Dude!" I whined, clapping my hands, signalling him to get up.

     He laughed his that annoying, serene laugh of his and changed his position to one of him crouching down on his knees. "I'm up..."

     "Look at me." I waved my hands from my head down to my waist twice. "What am I doing?" 

     "Looking sexy-." 

     "No! No, that's not. No. Dude. Why do I even try?"

     "Why are you on your knees? Get up!" Gon irritatingly yelled.

     I got up, calming my nerve to slap him. "I ought to slap you for that." I mumbled and opened the door, then walking behing him, pushing him out of the door and down the hall from behind.

     "I do know how to walk, y'know?" He waved his hands around in many places, limping because I wouldn't allow him to walk correctly.

     "Are you going to?"

     "Hmm. Nah." 

     "On we charge!" I yelled, pushing even harder. Persistance is key. "Push the elevator button."

     "Which one?"

     Silence was the only answer to Gon's stupid ass question. "Up we go..." He mumbled and press the button. Side viewers that were watching behind us clapped, their commentary not very audible so I couldn't eavesdrop.

    The elevator made that all to familiar ding, me waiting for people to exit the small elevator room and then pushing him inside of the place claustrophobics stay clear of. "We're heeere!" Gon sang, people around us who waited until the last floor to exit groaned.

     "So annoying."

     "Look, why are they like that?"

     "I hate this school."

     I grumbled and tilted my head, acknowledging I was in the front and they wouldn't hear me but also keeping in mind that they didn't have the authority to care about what I was doing. "We CAN hear you. We aren't deaf."

     "That right there. That's what I was about to say." Gon laughed and leaned his head back. "Jealously is a horrible disease."

     I started pushing him forward, keeping my composure for as long as I could manage until I turned my head down to laugh. "I honestly don't know what they were saying. I just thought it was rude, but then you went in and said that jealousy bullshit-- what was that even about?" I continued to laugh, pushing him didn't take as much concentration as laughing.

     "I've always wanted to say that." He laughed and turned his head back. "I like you."

     "I like you too, I wouldn't hang out with you if I didn't like you." I said, nodding my head and pushing. PERSISTANCE IS KEY.

     "No, I LIKE you." He said, his tone urging me to understand.

     I turned my head down to the side to blush in peace. "I like you too. OPEN THE DOOR!"

     "Which one... Just kidding! I know which one." 

     "Sure."

     We finally arrived at my door, to which he opened and we intruded into... Just to find the people we've been looking for aalll day! Kurapika and Leorio... Yay...

     "KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER!" Leorio yelled, knocking on the counter.

     "THIS IS MY DORM!" I screamed, letting my grip on Gon's back go. My dorm. My dorm. My dorm... Aww, fuck. That was pointless, we were at Gon's dorm, we could've just gotten his schedule there. Now we're here with these asshats for no reason, a bullet I could've easily dodged.

     "Fuck, dude." Gon mumbled and walked out of the dorm with a wave. "I'll remember you all in therapy." 

     "I go wherever he goes." I defended and ran out ti catch up with him. "Oops."

     "It was a fun ride to get here, even though it wasn't necessary."

     "Keep tellin' yourself that."

A/N: THE WARS HAVE BEGUN, @Fluff_Lover69 .