Heaven? Maybe So

KLLUA

     I offered Gon my hand to assist him in getting up, but to my dismay he refused. "I'm fine, I hope you know that." He stated and stood up slowly.

     "I could've gone to the pizza place and back three times while you were taking your sweet time in standing up." I tapped my invisible, non-existent watch with my index finger.

     "Hilarious... So funny." Gon sarcastically stated and my heart beated still when he said that. He really is my friend, I think I could cry... "Let's go." Gon demanded.

     He started walking and I caught up to him. "Wait... Where are we even going?" I questioned and he simply shrugged, stating "Wherever the wind leads us."

     "That is the dumbest analogy I've ever heard." I crossed my arms behind my head.

     "I don't get what you mean, I think it's rather genius." He chuckled softly.

     "Wanna go to the mall?" I asked and he nodded his head in agreement.

     "Sure, there's nothing on my mind that I wanted to do. Except eat pizza, we have to do that today. Or tonight, or whenever you feel like, it just has to be today." Gon' awkwardness had really ruined those sentences.

     "I get it. Well we can walk to the mall from here, that okay with you?"

     "Yup." Gon' beaming smile directed towards me made me smile to myself.

     We had walked about a mile, seeing a lot of available cabs that we could've taken on the way. I did my best to ignore them. Gon's wandering eyes were exploring everything around him. The shops, the people, the patches of grass that were halfway dead, everything.

     When we had at last arrived at the huge mall we stood in front of it, staring at how big the joint mall really was. I had wanted to comment on how big this mall was, but Gon beat me to it saying, "It's... Holy shit, it's fucking huge, what the fuck." With wide glimmering eyes.

     "Exactly..."

     I took a step forward, not exactly ready to socialize if the time came as I didn't enjoy random conversations while I'm busy. Gon on the other hand was already conversing with the lady in the shoe store that was a couple yards away.

     I saw him point in my direction through the window and the lady just shook her head, talking to him too. Gon said something to her and she just laughed in response. I had no idea what they were talking about so I let my curiosity lead me to the counter they were conversating at.

     I leaned over to Him and whispered in his ear while covering it. "Hey... What are you guys talking about... I feel left out." I knew that I sounded like a little kid but that was alright with me, it made what I had said seem more important.

     "None of your business! It's a se-cret," He teased while poking my cheek.

     The lady was giggling, covering her mouth with a fist and folding one of her arms under the one holding the fist. I looked at her in question and she clearly blushed. 

     "What?" I asked and she just stood there like a stone figure.

     Finally she had started talking after about twenty seconds of waiting. "You two are just cute together. Either really close friends, or boyfriends, am I right."

     I looked over at at Gon, searching for an answer but sadly not finding one since he was too busy blushing just like the lady. I sighed and pulled Gon away from the perverted lady.

     "Why'd you take me away from her?" He whined and crossed his arms.

     "'Cause she's a weirdo, I mean look at her." Gon and I hid behind a random pile of shoe boxes and looked at her. She was talking with a girl and pointing at the shoes that were displayed on the walls.

     "She's seriously just doing her job..."

     "That's what you think..." I whispered and went to go look at these Converse shoes that were screaming out my name.

     "I do think that... Killua? Ki-Killua, where'd you go?" Gon twirled several times before finding me. He ran over to me and ran his fingers through my hair. "There you are!" He smiled and tilted his head, looking like a cute little puppy.

     I smiled back at him and said, "Yep. You found me."

     "Okay, let's stop that. I feel like a baby when you do that." He admitted and I nodded my head in approval to his suggestion.

     I inhaled and said, "Yeah let's just stop now before we get ahead of ourselves."

    He laughed and ran off somewhere, giving me a chance to pay attention to the Converse in front of me. They were ankle-high and dark blue. I picked up the box that was in my size and carried them to Gon with a goofy grin on my pale face.

    Once I had found him he turned towards me, glancing down at the box. "What kind are they?" He asked since the word "Converse" was printed clearly on the box.

     "Ankle-high. I'll just show you." I opened th3 box and moved the paper out of the way, proudly displaying the shoes I had picked out on the table that was meant for advertising shoes.

     "Want them?" He asked, obviously agreeing that I needed these in my life.

    "I'll pay for them myself. You get your own." I replied and he shrugged his shoulders.

     "Whatever dude." He walked away, browsing the store again while I sprinted to the cashier.

     "I want these..." I laid them on the counter and she rung up the price.

     "That'll be 9,490 jenny." I knew I was a little bit of a penny pincher, but being around Gon had changed me and I bought them.

     "Thank you, ma'am." I bowed and she bowed her head.

     "My pleasure." I skipped my way back to Gon, bouncing with pleasure that was yet to end.

     Gon walked up to me and squished my cheeks together with his hot hands. "I'm glad you're happy now." He smiled and I attempted to grin back in response, but his hands were preventing me from doing so.

     Instead I settled on thanking Gon. "Thanks for forcing me here, Gon." I mumbled, struggling to from words correctly because Gon was restricting me.

     "Those were the shoes that I was talking with the lady about. I knew you'd buy those." He chuckled and I furrowed my eyebrows. He already knew me so well.

A/N: This was a really mushy and dry chapter.