LOVE

GON

     "Can we go home now? I'm really cold. I think I got frostbite on the tips of my fingers." I whined as I pulled my unclothed hands out of my jacket pockets and showed Killua my "frostbite".

     "You can just say you don't enjoy the lights." Killua mumbled slowly as he turned away.

     I rushed in his direction, almost reaching him.

     Then, my world tumbled. Why was is tumbling?

     Oh, I slipped on the ice, falling on my side. The pain ached so badly, so badly that I almost forgot we were on the dock. My foot started to sting-- that's when I made the connection that my foot was submerged in the cold ocean water.

     "Gon! Gon, get your foot out of the water! Or else you're really going to get frostbite!" Killua screamed, his image rushing towards me with arms wide open.

     There has got to be a quick solution for this. Oh, wait. I slowly lifted my foot out of the icy water, even more icyness collecting on my foot.

     Was this the best idea?

     I slowly allowed my foot to retreat back into the cold water, feeling the warmth compared to the outside of the water.

     Nope, bad idea! I retreated and defied gravity by raising my foot slowly out of the water.

     Finally, Killua made it to my predicament, tears welled up in his cerulean eyes. "C'mon. Let's get you out- out of the water." He demanded in between sobs, a few crying induced hiccups following his words.

     "Hey. Killua, don't cry. I'm fine. There's a first time for everything, right?" I claimed as I smiled at him in hopes that his dad sobbing would hitch.

     "This happened to Alluka before," He explained as he furrowed his eyebrows into a much worried look, "I had to take her to the hospital, she had to get a skin graph. I-I don't want that to happen to you!" His words were so rushed and urgent, I had barely enough time to acknowledge what he was saying.

     "Let me tell you a secret. I. Can't. Get up. If. You. Don't. Back away!"

     He slowly pulled away and awaited my arrival somewhere over by the beginning of the dock. While he was waiting amongst his own sadness, I tried my hardest to pulled myself back into the glimmering snow.

     Eventually, I succeeded, throwing myself onto my back and letting out a groan of satisfaction. My foot, was indeed, numb, but I saved the rest of my body, therefore, I deserve an award.

     "Give me my fucking award already!" I groaned, smiling. Death zero, Gon one.

     "Gon! Gon! Gon! Can I come back now?!" Killua shouted, somewhere far off in the distance.

     I chuckled to myself, preparing my nodes to yell back. "Yeah. I'm fine. I might need some help getting up though."

     Faint crunching was followed by loud pants. Soon enough, Killua had his legs wrapped around my waist and his face buried into my chest. His arms were also under his chest, against mine, making it hard to breathe. But that was easy to ignore, Killua was reunited with me.

     He was glad to see me.

     He loved me and there was no denying it.

     "I... I l-lovvvv. I lov-mmm. I... I L-WORD YOU!" I screamed though it was futile.

     I... I did it! I said it! I love him! He loves me! Everything's good!

     Hey... Wait just a diddly darn second. He didn't say it back! Well, why the fuck not?

     I carefully opened my eyes, only to see my beautiful mate crying. Still? Really? Did I do something wrong? "H-hey, why are you crying?"

     He opened his eyes, bloodshot was the only possible word I could use to describe how they looked. They didn't have the usually icy hint, one that shows insight to a background of darkness.

     No.

     These ones showed much more grief. Pain. Words I wished to never use in vain next to Killua's name.

     "You... Love me?" He asked, more tears clouding his beautiful eye color.

     "Do I have a reason not to?"

     He mumbled something under his breath, intriguing me. My back caught me off guard though, now it, was numb. I slowly raised my neck, then my chest, and finally my stomach off of the freezing floor.

    I gripped Killua's thighs and slowly kneeled on one knee, only to assist in standing up. Killua's cold hands left freezing memories as they dashed across my neck. His warm head rested beside my neck, his hands fiddling with my hair.

     Time had passed all too quickly. Everything was a daze until we reached the dorms. "Which room?" I asked quietly. It was last operating hours, if we were caught, we'd surely be punished.

     "Yours," He said so... Seductively? Though, seductive sure as hell didn't fit the mood right now.

     "Alrighty."

     The elevators seemed so much closer than usual, as I had already pushed the up button, the elevator making loud dings that worried me about our current situation and if the patrollers would find out about this dinky misdemeanor.

     Killua was a distraction. He was utterly making his way up my thigh. Not my actual thigh, but a metaphorical thigh. But this sudden mood change really has caught me off guard. Is this love? Just a surface admiration?

      That's a shocker.

      But if Killua didn't stop his antics that made me frantic, we might have to stop here and do something about it, chief. Then... He did something.

     Something that either makes you giddy or makes you jump. Me? I felt a little mix of both. "Not right now." I nervously whispered to him, the form being only a few meters away from where we stood now.

     "Why?" He mumbled as he looked at me greedily.

     "My. My. My... Foot hurts!" I whisper screamed in a sad attempt to get him to stop, even if it was only for a second. We were so close to the dorm. "Not right now, please? The dorms right there,"

     Killua looked me dead in the eye. "I love you." He mumbled just as I did when I announced my love for him. A blush spread slowly across his face, from his nose, to his ears, and to his cheeks.

     "But the dorm is right fucking there!" I yelled, gesturing to the door that was right fucking there with one hand.there

A/N: Guess we're even now.