Awkward... Romance?

KILLUA

    After that day that Gon forced answers out of me he's been acting... Closer. He isn't really "romantic", per se. More of just being closer. I have an instinctual feeling that he's trying to get to know me better, but honestly, since that weird day I haven't been able to look at him he same way.

    I want... THINGS... From HIM. 

    Currently we're watching a movie in his dorm. Kurapika and Leorio went somewhere, leaving Gon and I all to ourselves. Not paying any attention to the movie, I let all of my nasty thoughts creep into my tainted mind.

   I scooted away from Gon after playing a scenario in my head that would probably never happen in real life. I slowly turned my head down into my cupped hands so I could blush in peace, feeling the heat rising from my cheeks, across my nose, and spread out into my pale ears. Covering my face was a reflex for when I blushed because it's always so visible, my skin tone being super pale and all.

    Soon Gon's gasp didn't fail to make me nervous. I felt him repositioning himself and then a soft touch on my shoulder. "You okay?" He pondered, his worried face playing in my head.

   I nodded my head no once and mumbled in between my hands. "I'm fine,"

   He pondered more to my dismay. "Liar, what's wrong?" 

   "Nothing!" I mumbled.

    He slowly forced my hands off of my face and looked into my eyes, the awkwardness level being rather high. "You look really flushed, Killua. Are you sure you're okay?"

    I didn't want him to be worried about me over nothing so I gave him a lie, just to get him off of my back. "I remembered a dumb memory, it was super embarrassing and it's NOT up for a discussion. Can we watch the movie now?" I said, a little irritated by Gon and his loving personality.

    "I still feel like you're lying." He grumbled and fell back into the couch, allowing himself to sink in.

    "Even if I was, you'd never know!" I teased, causing him to bounce back up.

    "Probably, but I can have dirty thoughts too!" He yelled back, pausing afterwards, a blank look on his face.

    "Can you... Read my mind?" 

    "I wish."

    "We could totally just fuck right here and now. No one's around, the door's locked."

    "Are the windows accessible to see?" He asked.

    "This is your dorm dumbass."

    He paused before continuing. "Right! No you can't see through them."

    "Why are we planning this? I'm not even ready for this." 

    "We're soulmates, it's meant to be. You don't have to."

    "But I want toooo." I groaned and grabbed his hand, bringing it to my lips and kissing it.

    "Don't say I made you." Gon demanded with a slight frown.

    "But I don't want tooooo." I continued, grabbing his other hand and repeating the process.

    Gon sighed and grabbed my hands. "Is this our version of sex now?" He chuckled and pecked my hands all over.

    "I'd fuck you everyday if this was what sex was all about." I admitted and sighed. "Virginity rocks!" I randomly yelled and Gon stopped kissing my hands.

    "People at my middle school used to wear shirts that said that."

    I laughed and turned back my head, Gon laughing too, his head slightly bouncing up and down. "That's fucking funny."

    "What about you?" He asked.

    I shrugged my shoulders. "My middle school wasn't that big. It was actually a K-12 school since there weren't many people living in my town."

    "Well, my school didn't have many people, but there were weird people on my island. Sorry, I've gotten used to calling people on my island my classmates because there was only one other person my age. A girl named Noko. She was pretty average, we didn't hang out a lot."

    As Gon gave me insight into his past I realized why he was the way he was when we had first met. Awkward, nervous, defiant, goofy, respectful. It was because of the way he was raised-- his living environment. He was taught to respect adults, be an equal to people his age, everything else being the product of his loneliness.

   "Gon. I admire you so much." Was all I could manage to tell him in am attempt to stay away from the "L" word. Gon really was a pure soul. He deserves my attention, so I'll give it to him.

A/N: One done, one to go. P.S. People wear shirts at my school that day VIRGINITY ROCKS. It's funny to see those because I have no idea where it came from.