Connection(s)

GON

     "No, I'm telling you, Kurapika, tomato is a vegetable." I sighed, propping my head on my fist while leaning forward on the wooden table.

     "Gon, I don't think you understand the definition of fruit. A fruit is something that has seeds in it. Do tomato's not have seeds?" He hesitated for a response from me and nodded my head in agreement.

     "... But it's a vegetable." 

     Kurapika simply pointed towards the front door and stated, "Go hang out with Killua, loverboy. I can't deal with you right now."

     "You're just saying that because you know I'm right," I stuck my tongue out at him, but after actually listening to and replaying the sentence in my head I had realized that I didn't say the right thing. "Wh-what?! N-n-no! I am n-not dating, Ki-Ki-Ki-Killuaaa!" This was the proper response to say to my intelligent friend.

     "You're like a deer caught in the headlights. Just so you know, I don't care if you date him or not, he's an adult, just like you. Second, be good to him, he's young, and you're well... Dumb. NOW LEAVE! GO HANG OUT WITH HIM, YOU IDIOT!" It was fairly obvious that Kurapika's words were genuine but we all know that I still had to deny it since it was really true, yet.

     "I-I said I'm not d-dating him! He's my friend and that's where we're at for now. I don't know what things will lead to." I urged the importance of dropping this conversation right now in my tone.

     "I understand, now go hang out with him please." Kurapika smiled and waved to me. I waved back before exiting the dorm.

     I walked to the elevators, pushing the up button and waited quietly since there was someone coming down the elevator. I was tapping the wall while I was waiting and then the elevator dinged signalling that my three second wait was over. The elevator opened and I waited for whoever was in there to come out.

     The person walked out and turned to me. "Gon?"

     I turned to them, "Killua?"

    "I was just going to talk to you!" Killua's happy tone assured me that he was in a good mood today.

     "Me too! So what do you want to do?" I asked since I had nothing on my agenda, the only particular goal I had on my mind was completed. (Finding Killua.)

     "I was coming here to ask if you wanted to go to the movies or something lame and cliché like that?" He turned his head down and twiddled with his thumbs while... Blushing?

     "What do you mean, cliché?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

     "None of your business. Now where do you want to go?" He asked again, an irritated expression already painted on his pale face.

     "I want to go to a pizza shop! I've never really had pizza before..." Killua's expression after hearing that was of one to die for, one word to call it? Priceless.

     He yanked my arm and dragged me down the halls of the first floor of the dorms. "We're going to eat pizza. My classes that I have tonight can suck my dick because I'm not going." He muttered.

     I yanked my arm back and rubbed the place that he had made raw, looking at it with a pained expression. "What makes you not go to your night classes?" I asked, still rubbing my sore arm.

     I inspected it to see if he broke skin but it was only red from having to much pressure applied, plus unnecessary friction. When I had reassured myself that I was fine I looked over at Killua. He fell back on the concrete floor, falling right on his ass, and sat there with his hands in his lap and his legs out straight. 

     "Because... I just want to spend time with you. You're fun to be around." A deep red blush crept across my face and I covered it with my hands.

     "That's okay, just don't get kicked out because of your tendencies please." I told him through my fingers.

     Feeling the heat from me cheeks subside I let go of my face and saw that he too, had a blush om his face, his going even to his ears. "You're cute when you blush." I intentionally, but unintentionally told Killua.

     He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, turning it down. "I-idiot. Don't say things like that. We aren't even dating, it's embarrassing."

     "I wish we were..." I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear if he listen in but quiet enough to ignore if he didn't deem it necessary to listen to.

     I outstretched my hand to help him up and he accepted it, using most of his strength to get up regardless.

     I also wanted to spend as much of my time with Killua as possible. "How about we eat the pizza later and do something fun for now." I proposed.

     "Sure." 

     As we were walking, so close might I add, we kept bumping into each other and each time was harder than the last. Finally I bumped into Killua one last time and he did so too, causing me to lose my footing and fall on the hard ground. 

    He just stopped walking, not bothering to help me up. From this I decided to make a sarcastic comment. "The weather nice down here. You should join me," I chuckled to myself.

     He turned at me with a smile, tilting his head. "Get up, let's go idiot."