Dirty Thoughts And Pizza

GON

     When the waiter arrived with the pizza, I relapsed. I don't know what they called the pizza here, but I was just going to call it oversized. Nobody can tell me that pizza is supposed to be 28 inches long. Jeez, that sounds so wrong in my head.

     The waiter paced away with a prissy look on her face. I just stared at the steaming pizza, a little bit afraid if I'm being totally honest here. I already felt sick just looking at it. "Damn, I didn't know 28 inches was that long..." Killua said and I couldn't help but push away dirty thoughts in my mind.

     "Stop commenting on how big the pizza is. Damn, I feel unholy." I awakwardly asked Killua and he just sat there in his own little bubble of confusion.

     "Nasty ass." Was all Killua said before grabbing a piece of pizza.

     I followed his actions, grabbing my own piece and humming to myself. I hope this is going to taste okay. It looks nasty as fuck. I bit down on my piece, only receiving a small piece and tasting it, finding out that it tastes better than it looks.

     After that I practically inhaled my dinner, trying to savor it, but that just wasn't possible. Killua had finished long before I had. I tried to stop, but that just wasn't happening today folks. I pushed away my plate in satisfaction. That was indeed a good dinner.

    Killua paid for the dinner we had and left a huge tip, almost 50%. Who the fuck has that much money to throw around? Well, Killua obviously. That sparked interest in me. I realized that I didn't know much about Killua. 

     "Hey," I blurted out, consequences of asking about people's past not being in my thought process.

     "What?"

     I carefully considered on what I would ask him about his past. I didn't want him to kill me if I asked the wrong question... I found a slow and straightforward answer after about ten seconds of thinking. "What do you major in?"

     He wrinkled his eyebrows and looked down, kicking the ground that we were walking on. "Engineering. How about you?"

     What was he so mad about? "Biology." I said.

     "That's cool." He sadly commentated. 

     "What's wrong?" 

     "What do you mean, I'm fine. Asshole."

    "Why are you acting like that?"

     He shrugged his shoulders. "Family reasons. I have to call my little sister soon. She's starting her sophomore year in two weeks." He replied. I gasped in shock. This was the most he's ever told me about his family, it was exciting to finally unlock his past.

     "What's her name?"

     "Alluka." His responses were so short and abnormal for him. It made me regress and feel regret in asking about his family. I didn't know how much talking about his family hurt him. Did he really miss and adore them that much?

     I continued on, deciding to not let this only chance of mine escape from my tight grasp. "How many siblings do you have?"

    "Four."

    "What are their names?"

    He asked me if I wanted to say it from oldest to youngest and I let him. "Illumi is the oldest, Milluki, then me, Alluka, and the youngest is Kalluto."

     I felt giddy knowing his parents knew how to play shiritori. "It's like a game of shiritori!" I beamed.

    A soft grin fell onto his face and he kicked fhe ground again. "I always hated shiritori."

    I ignored his comment and moved on. "What about your parents? What are their names?"

    "My dad is Silva and my mom is Kikyo. We're all Zoldyck's."

    "Any other pe-" I was about to ask him another mind boggling question but he quickly cut me off.

     "My grandpa Zeno. And my grandma." 

     "What's her name?"

     "We don't know." 

     How do you not know your grandma's name?

     "How come?"

     "She absolutely refuses to tell us." He kicked the ground again.

     "She sounds... Nice?"

     He just frowned before opening the door to the entrance of the dorms, making me remember that we were walking there. He escorted me back to my room and bid me my goodnights. I returned them and waved to him as he turned around.

     I found Kurapika watching the end credits to the movie he'd been begging to watch and smiled like hell. "YOU FINALLY GOT TO WATCH IT!" I screamed and he jumped.

    "What the-. Damnit Gon! Do that again and you die!" He hissed

     I rolled my eyes and got a water out of the fridge, cracking it open. "So, what'dyou guys do?" Kurapika suddenly asked, finally showing interest in me.

     "We just hung out. Went to the mall. I had pizza for the first time. Things friends do."

     Everything suddenly went in slow motion. I saw Kurapika's eyes widen and blink just to widen again. "You- you're that close with Killua already?" He gasped and I paused.

     "He doesn't usually do that? He told me about his family and everything."

     "He still hasn't told US his family history, but he's already told you?!" Kurapika explained.

     "Oh." Said I, realizing how complicated this simple conversation had turned into. Had I opened Killua's Pandora's Box?

A/N: Sucky wucky chapter.