Chapter 3 The beginning of the order of the Kobolds.

Začít od začátku

Eric: too tired... You...know... you are a nice man...

Bartender: You need a bed. Correction you need to get a nice Kobold girl to be friends with and that will help you.

Eric turns pink: Whoa whoa whoa! A girl! This is too soon! or is.... Your right about needing to go to church.

bartender: there is a bed there too. Go. I am sorry for misjudging you Eric.

Eric: it's...great... fine! fine...I will go now...

Eric shamble out of the bar and heads toward the nearest church

Eric knows where the nearest church is because of his holy shrine sense ability from the previous world which Eric is glad still works

Eric knocks on the door

Father Godfred opens the door

Eric: F...Father Godfred?!?!?!?!!!!

Father Godfred: Eric Handown?!

They both hug 

Eric: Your...your not dead....

Father Godfred: And your drunk. Come in.

Father Godfred brings Eric to the room next to Ishi

Eric: Can you...pray? a prayer for Mr and Mrs Handown? Please.

Father Godfred: Yes I will. Goodnight.

Eric sleeps peacefully

Eric has a hangover the next morning.

Eric: ugh..........They don't tell me that being drunk would make my head hurt...

Eric leaves the room and sits down in the kitchen waiting for breakfast

Father Godfred himself makes breakfast

Father Godfred: Ishi! Breakfast is ready!

Ishi: Coming...

Ishi walks down stairs and stares at Eric who also stares back

Ishi: Father Godfred who is this kobold?

Father Godfred: It is the same Kobold I was talking to you about. You two talk and get to know each other while I make breakfast.

Ishi: Ok!

Ishi's thoughts: He IS hot! How do I talk to a hot guy?...Too..much...

Ishi: ....yeah...

Eric: ok.

Eric and Ishi go into another room

Eric: What is your name?

Ishi: It's...I...it's...Ishi Snaggletooth... It's nice to meet y...you Eric Handown.

Eric's thoughts: I don't even remember seeing a single kobold in the other world. The closest I have gotten to seeing one is looking in the mirror. But she... she looks cute but she probably doesn't feel the same for me.

Ishi's thoughts: I am shuddering too much...

Ishi: And I forgot to mention I am the worlds greatest duelist! I beat Hershel Von Saberburg in a duel to the death!

Eric laughs

Eric smiling: sure.

Ishi: It's true! I have his Rapier and Cape!

Ishi shows Eric her stuff.

Eric:... I believe you now. I think we can be friends.

Ishi: Friends? Ok! 

Ishi's thoughts: just friends... well we only just met.

Eric: I...accurately have never seen another kobold in my life before, I think. and not one as cute as you.

ishi just blushes.

Ishi: R...R...Really?

Eric turns a little pink: yes...

Ishi: it's ok! But are you sure you have never seen another kobold before?

Eric: Yes.

They start to move closer and closer to each other then Father Godfred called them for breakfast.