Hostage Aquired

Hello, everyone~♡ I hope that you enjoy this chapter~♡ Please upvote and maybe drop a comment to let me know what you think~♡♡♡ We're closing in on the end already!~♡ 2 chapter away to be exact!~ I'm sad this story is coming to an end, but I have been working on another one that will be published as soon as this one reaches its end~♡♡♡ Please show that one some love when it is published, thank you~♡♡♡ This chapter has violence and mention of drugs, just to let you know~♡♡♡  I love you all~♡♡♡ And please do enjoy~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook played several trivia games and war games with Yoongi before Yoongi finally passed out from exhaustion. Jungkook smiled softly and kissed Yoongi's head gently as he took the controller from his hands and placed them on the ground. Feeling rather restless and unable to close his eyes to sleep, he climbed out of the bed and wandered around the room. 

Biting his lip at the thought of Taehyung being alone at this hour, he left the room and wandered down the hallway and back into the kitchen. When he didn't see anyone in the kitchen, he wandered over towards Taehyung's office door and quietly tested the door knob to see if the door was unlocked. 

To his fortune, he was able to silently open the door when the door proved to be unlocked, only to see Taehyung bent over his desk, sleeping soundly. Jungkook frowned at the uncomfortable position Taehyung was asleep in and quietly walked over to his desk, seeing all the progress Taehyung had made on his own. He wondered what was at stake for Taehyung to work so hard and risk his health. 

He knew Taehyung needed the sleep, but he also knew Taehyung shouldn't be asleep if he wanted to meet that deadline as well. He smirked softly to himself as he slowly lowered himself before Taehyung and crawled under his desk. He slowly unzipped Taehyung's pants, hearing a soft sleepy groan from the elder as he shifted slightly. He glanced up to see if Taehyung was still asleep. Noticing he hadn't woken Taehyung yet, he gently popped the button on Taehyung's jeans, his hand ghosting over Taehyung's crotch. 

He licked his lips slightly trying to free Taehyung's cock from the confines of his pants without waking him up just yet. He finally wiggled Taehyung's cock free without waking the elder, his smile growing as he bit his lip. He scooted closer to Taehyung's legs, moving closer to Taehyung's flaccid cock before pressing his tongue flatly against his shaft and giving a rough lick. 

He heard a soft groan and felt the elder shift harder this time as if jumping into his conscious surroundings. Jungkook gave another rough lick up Taehyung's entire shaft, earning another guttural groan and his cock hardening even more in Jungkook's grip. 

Jungkook peeked up to see Taehyung's sleepy and half awake eyes staring intently at him as he gently nipped Taehyung's shaft and sucked tenderly against the skin. Taehyung leaned his head back against his chair, panting slightly at Jungkook's teasing. "This is a nice way to wake up," Taehyung panted softly, placing his hand over his tired eyes. "It kind of makes it hard to be mad with this kind of wake up call," he added, feeling Jungkook's teeth graze against his sensitive skin. He jumped slightly at the spreading sensation as Jungkook peeked up at him again. 

"Try to concentrate on your work. Keep working while I finish this for you," he stated, his hands moving to grip Taehyung's thighs. He massaged Taehyung's inner thighs, his thumbs rubbing circles as Taehyung nodded at Jungkook's command. It would make it more fun to see if he could concentrate while receiving a blowjob.