Anxiety and Waiting

Okay, all my lovely readers~♡♡♡ We're getting down to the last few chapters now.:3 Yay! Something to look forward to, I hope~♡♡♡ Well, I thank you all for your continued support and hope that you enjoy this chapter~♡♡♡ Fair warning of violence and sexual content for this chapter~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung sat anxiously in his hospital bed, twisting his hands together in his lap as he waited on any news about Yoongi. Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed with Taehyung, Yoongi's blood still on his hands as he stared past his hands in a daze. Jungkook turned his head towards Taehyung slightly, opening his mouth to try and say something, only to close it without saying anything. He honestly didn't know what to say to ease the situation.

Jungkook could feel tears sting his eyes as he pictured Yoongi laying on the ground, struggling to breathe before the nurses rushed him off. He could picture how much blood was pooling out from under his body as he laid there. He choked out a soft sob, burying his face in Taehyung's shoulder. He didn't know how he was going to handle losing his brother, if Yoongi died. He didn't want to even think of that being a possibility as his shoulders shook with soft sobs of agony.

Taehyung gently rubbed Jungkook's back, trying to comfort him the best that he could. He hadn't heard anything about Yoongi either, so no words would do Jungkook any good. He was just as lost and confused as Jungkook was right now, but he had to be strong for the younger. He had to prove that everything was going to be okay, even if everything wasn't okay.

Taehyung peeked up slightly to see Namjoon standing in the doorway, guiding Seokjin back into the room. Taehyung could see that both of Seokjin's eyes were blacked as he stared at the gauze and bandage across Seokjin's nose. "Did Hoseok break your nose," he asked quietly as Seokjin sat down in a chair across from Taehyung's bed.

Seokjin nodded softly, trying not to move too much as he glanced up at Taehyung. "Yeah," he answered softly, his voice nasally as he spoke. He sighed softly as Namjoon rubbed his back, encouraging him not to pay attention to the sound of his own voice. Seokjin smiled softly as he leaned his head against Namjoon's head, glancing up at Taehyung again. "Have you heard any news about Yoongi or Hoseok," he asked, trying to clear the nasally sound still.

Taehyung still gently rubbed Jungkook's back, shaking his head gently as he pulled away from Jungkook slightly. "I haven't heard anything about either of them," he answered, slowly getting up out of his bed. He walked over towards Seokjin and Namjoon, kneeling down in front of Seokjin as he took his hands in his own. "I'm sorry that you got hurt," he apologized, his eyes falling towards the ground. He'd never meant for any of them to get hurt for him or get caught up in any of his business with Hoseok.

Seokjin gently patted Taehyung's head, smiling softly behind the bandage across his face. "Tae, it's not your fault," he stated, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair. Taehyung looked up slightly, smiling softly at Seokjin before slowly standing to his feet again. "I promise that it won't happen again, Jin," he stated with a gentle smile. "It won't happen again to any of you," he added, glancing at everyone in the room.

Hoseok sat across from the security guards that had taken him out of Taehyung's room, a bored expression on his face as he stared at them. "Look, I don't care who you work for," he started, placing his hands on the table. "But you will let me go or there will be consequences. You don't know me, so I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt for now, but my patience is wearing thin," he added, his eyes narrowing as he continued to stare at them. "The thinner my patience becomes, the more you'll suffer."