Unstable State of Mind

Hoseok sat back in his office chair, leisurely staring at the person across from him, his hands intertwined in front of his face as he stared into the dark and frightened eyes of a dimpled blond. "Let me get this straight," he addressed, leaning forward and placing his elbows on the desk while his chin rested on the back of his intertwined hands. "You failed, right," he asked, a scowl on his face as he stared at the person across from him. It wasn't Taehyung, so it wasn't anyone he wanted to deal with at fucking all as his frown carved deeper into his handsome face. He sighed slowly, closing his eyes, only to open them in an intense and piercing glare. "Am I correct? That you were unable to obtain a simple ingredient," he asked, quickly and fiercely rising to his feet. "Is that fucking right, Namjoon," he yelled, throwing everything off his desk as he stared daggers into Namjoon's very soul.

Namjoon trembled uncontrollably as Hoseok's eyes blazed with a passionate hatred for him, cutting him to the very core of his manhood and leaving him unable to stay dominate in this situation. "I- I- I d- didn't kn- know it w- was that im- important," he stuttered in terror, watching as Hoseok stormed around his desk, heading straight for him.

"Is that right," he yelled once again, another person quickly running into Hoseok's office, even though it was supposed to be closed and locked. Hoseok's eyes blazed hotter as he watched the man kneel in front of Namjoon, hugging his head to his chest. "Please! Hoseok, it was my fault," the man cried, trying to protect the one he loved from being utterly annihilated by Hoseok's rage.

Hoseok shoved the man aside, harshly, staring him down as he stood over him. He didn't even hear the third person enter his office in an attempt to stop him until he saw Taehyung's face come into view. "Jin, are you alright," he asked, staring up at Hoseok, his hand up defensively for Hoseok not to hurt Jin.

Hoseok stopped in his tracks, his entire demeanor changing as he stepped back. He would never do anything to actually hurt Taehyung, although his punishments may be harsh, he'd never treat him the same way he treated anybody else. "T-Taehyung. What are you doing here," he asked, meeting Taehyung's concerned honey brown eyes.

"I brought something for you. But what's going on here," he asked, helping Jin to his feet. Jin gripped Taehyung's hands, his own trembling in Taehyung's grip as he quickly ushered Jin out of the room for his own protection. He glanced over at Namjoon, really unconcerned for him, but knowing Jin loved him.

He sighed softly, turning his attention back towards Hoseok. "Whatever it is, why not let them go with a warning this time," he asked, holding his hands out to Hoseok. "I'll make it worth your time," he stated as Hoseok raised an eyebrow in interest.

He flicked his hand towards Namjoon, a small cut appearing across his cheek, blood slowly trickling from the cut as Namjoon stared at Hoseok in utter terror. "Cross me again, and not even Taehyung could save you. Are we clear?"

Namjoon nodded frantically before darting out of the room, Taehyung stepping over to close the door behind them.

Hoseok retracted his switchblade back into the holster before he leaned against his desk, arms propped behind him as he stared at Taehyung. "What do you have for me," he asked, casting his eyes over Taehyung's body hungrily.

Taehyung felt the utter sense that he was the one in danger now as he opened up his suit jacket and pulled out a small bag with a bunch of tiny, miniscule crystals and small sheets of almost translucent paper. "Finished before I promised, okay," he stated, tossing the bag onto the desk next to Hoseok.