Hypovolemic Shock

Hello everyone~♡♡♡ I hope that you are enjoying this crazy ass story.xD Note that there will be sexual content and physical abuse in this chapter~ Please be wary when reading~♡ Thank you and enjoy~♡ Love you all~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung approached Jin's house, wanting to talk to Jin about the message he'd received the night before. He stared up at the door, knocking loudly as he waited for Jin to answer. He waited for several moments before he knocked on the door once again, waiting patiently once more. When no answer came yet again, he rang the doorbell, trying to peek through the windows to see if there was any movement.

He was beginning to wonder what Jin might be up to, but before he could peek inside the window once more, someone clearing their voice behind him surprised him. He turned to see Namjoon standing behind him, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. "What are you doing here," Namjoon asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Taehyung sighed exasperated as he rolled his eyes at Namjoon, shrugging at his question. "I don't know, you tell me. I've been trying to get Jin to answer the door for the past five minutes," he stated, sighing in defeat. He wondered if he should just head back home because he really hated being in the presence of Namjoon.

But Namjoon quickly tried the door knob, pounding on the door in a panic, only for the door to be unlocked and swing open from the abuse. Namjoon and Taehyung checked every room in the house, only to find each room empty. They met back in the main foyer, both staring at each other wide eyed. Both of them relied on Jin for different things that helped them cope with their miserable jobs. They couldn't lose him.

Taehyung quickly left the premises, hurriedly heading towards Hoseok's compound. If he was correct, Hoseok had already found out that Jin had warned him and he was probably suffering at the hands of Hoseok. He couldn't bear the thought of that being a possibility as Namjoon's car followed Taehyung's.

They both reached Hoseok's compound quickly, climbing out of their cars and rushing straight behind Hoseok's house and directly for his office. Taehyung entered without even bothering to knock, surprising even Namjoon, who was normally the boldest of the group that worked for Hoseok. "Where is he," Taehyung demanded, stopping in front of Hoseok's desk.

Hoseok eyed Taehyung dangerously, annoyed the younger thought it acceptable to barge into his office. He shrugged nonchalantly, turning away from him as he picked dirt out from under his nail with a knife. "Beats me."

Taehyung grit his teeth, staring at Hoseok, who seemed completely unconcerned about the situation. "You know, he's missing, right. And if he's missing I can't work on your drug because I don't have anymore chemicals right now," he lied, trying to get Hoseok to release Jin from wherever he was hiding him. Hoseok looked up at Taehyung, unconcerned as he flicked a match he'd just lit at Taehyung's torso. Taehyung took a simple step back, stomping on the small flame to put it out. "Sounds like a personal problem," Hoseok added, his eyes darkening dangerously. "You'd better fix it. You don't have much time left to make my drug," he scoffed, shaking his head with a dry laugh.

Namjoon stood behind Taehyung, watching how the two interacted with each other. He was quite surprised Hoseok hadn't lashed out at Taehyung yet for being so bold and demanding of the demented one. Hoseok glared at Namjoon, his eyes significantly darker as his eyes darted back and forth between Taehyung and Namjoon. "And what is he doing here with you? Shouldn't you two be working against each other right now," he stated, seemingly annoyed towards Namjoon.