Dealer's Choice

Hello, everyone~♡ Please let me know what you all think so far~ Comments are motivating, after all.xD I hope you all enjoy this chapter~♡ Please be advised that there is sexual content and mention of drugs~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung stood in front of his door, staring into the mirror attached to it as he ruffled his hair once more. He didn't know what Hoseok had to do that was mandatory, but he was told to dress nice. He stared at his dress slacks, grateful they were large enough to cover his raging hard on. He was especially grateful the pockets were big enough that when he slid his hands into his pocket, they only made the front of his pants stretch out more. 

While he was dressed nicely in a turquoise button up shirt, it being one of Hoseok's favorite shirts he wore, his hair was a shaggy and scattered mess of firey red locks. He couldn't figure out what he truly wanted to do with his hair as he ruffled it once again. Sighing heavily and not fully satisfied with the way his hair was falling, he stepped away from the mirror to sit on the couch in his room and wait for Hoseok.

He knew the other would be here soon enough to retrieve him. He rested his elbow on the arm of the couch, gently laying his cheek against the palm of his hand as he watched the door. He crossed his legs, hoping they'd go straight to this mandatory event and then Hoseok could do what he wanted afterwards. He'd really like it if he didn't look like he was limping everywhere. Although, his leg was still rather tender, most of his injuries had healed quite well and quite quickly. Especially since he'd been beaten far worse when Hoseok was training him. That had been the worst he'd ever received and he figured it was because he was so young and rebellious against order then. Either way, he hasn't been abused like that since and he hoped it stayed that way.

Hoseok deliberated for the remainder of the three days, contemplating Taehyung's punishment and whether he wanted it to be swift and just or slow and painful. He hadn't quite decided on how he was going to punish Taehyung just yet, but he knew it would be severe. Never before had he been so uncontrollably jealous, that he'd have to refrain from going to him to keep from killing him. He'd never once considered killing Taehyung until that day, even though it was Jimin he should be more angry towards for laying his hands on Taehyung. 

He just couldn't help the jealous rage that had consumed him that day, and while it had fizzled out some, he was still fuming. He held a small black bag as he approached Taehyung's door, walking straight inside as he always did. He met Jimin's eyes the moment he walked inside.

He walked towards Taehyung's room, stopping in the middle of the hallway before turning back around. He marched straight up to Jimin, Jimin raising a questioning eyebrow at him. "Can I--" He was cut short as Hoseok's fist connected violently with his jaw. He stared down at Jimin before spitting on him. "You ever fucking touch Taehyung like that again, and I'll fucking kill you," he stated, turning on his heel and walking towards Taehyung's bedroom.

Taehyung lifted his head slightly when he heard a commotion outside his door, shrugging it off when nothing more made a sound. He looked up as his door opened, realizing that Hoseok was probably the commotion he heard as he stared up into his handsome face. "You're here already," he asked, incredulous as he stood to his feet.

Hoseok walked up to him and grabbed him harshly by his throat and slamming him back into the couch, applying more pressure to his neck than normal. Taehyung coughed hard as he choked, grabbing Hoseok's hand to try and ease the pressure. "Wh- what's wr- wrong," he asked, trying to take in some air to speak. Hoseok's eyes looked dangerous as his handsome face distorted with ugly features of rage and jealousy. "How was wearing the cock ring," he asked, biting back a growl.