Early Dismissal

Thank you to everyone who continues to support this story~♡ This chapter may be a bit slow due to it being a filler chapter, but we're getting towards the end~♡ I'm so sorry that it's a day late, some thing came up Sunday and I was unable to update that day. The chapter contains some sexual content, but not a lot this time. I hope that you enjoy this chapter as well~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung walked alongside Jimin, glancing back at Hoseok's office every now and then until they reached his car. "Should we go visit Yoongi in the hospital since we won't have any work for the next two weeks," Jimin asked, excitedly. He knew Jungkook had stayed at the hospital to keep Yoongi company, but he missed his partner and wanted to see him some as well. 

Taehyung smiled softly and nodded as he climbed into the back of the car, Jimin noticing a thin line in the color of a bruise along Taehyung's neck. He didn't know what had happened inside Hoseok's compound, seeing as how he had to stay home for the most part, but Taehyung seemed to be in a pleasant mood at the moment. Jimin shrugged softly and decided not to ask any questions, because he knew that Taehyung's plan to kill Hoseok was a difficult one to enforce. He didn't know if Taehyung would actually go through with that plan, seeing as how everything Taehyung did revolved around Hoseok. Just like with Taehyung forcibly taking Yoongi's freedom those many months ago. It wasn't that Taehyung was being hateful, it was a way for Taehyung to silently rebel against Hoseok and his rule over Taehyung's life. 

Jimin climbed into the driver's seat and started the car, slowly backing out and heading towards the hospital, watching Taehyung in the rearview mirror. He seemed exceptionally happy today, but Jimin couldn't quite figure out why and figured it was because they were going to have two weeks to rest this time. He wondered if that was enough to put Taehyung in that pleasant a mood as he continued to drive and glance back and forth between Taehyung in the rear view and the road.

Jimin glanced back up into the rearview mirror to see Taehyung smiling down at his phone before Taehyung sighed softly. "You better keep your eyes on the road. I bought this car so that we could get around without Hoseok's help. It was an independent move, you better not wreck it or you'll be paying for the next car," he stated, staring back at Jimin in the rear view mirror. "Don't think I haven't noticed you watching me through the mirror for lengthy periods of time. Eyes on the road," he stated, putting his phone away. 

Jimin nodded softly and watched the road like Taehyung had ordered him to do, but he couldn't help the curiosity within him. "What has you in such a good mood?" he finally asked, returning his eyes to the road once more. "And what's that brusie around your neck?"

Taehyung blushed bright red when he realized there was a bruise around his neck, gently pulling the collar of his shirt up around it more. "I- it was something I did... It's fine," he stated, trying to remain calm and seem nonchalant about it. "It doesn't hurt anyway. A- and I'm just happy that I don't have to work for the next two weeks," Taehyung added, smiling nervously as he scratched the back of his head. Jimin knew there was a lie somewhere within his statement, but decided to leave it alone for now. "If you say so," he stated, sighing softly as he pulled into an empty parking space. 

Both Taehyung and Jimin climbed out of the car, glancing up at the hospital before making their way inside. Neither one said another word to each other as they made their way specifically towards Yoongi's hospital room. Taehyung poked his head into the room to see Jungkook curled up against Yoongi on his bed and smiled when he saw the two.