Fear and Loathing

Hello everyone who reads this~♡ Please note that there will be violence included in this chapter~♡ Just a forewarning for everyone out there~♡ Thank you to all who still continuously support this story~♡ Love you lots~♡ And let me know what you think~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Hoseok rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned as he trudged forward into the kitchen, passing Taehyung and Jungkook to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. "Hear what," he asked groggily, yawning again. "I just came to get water. When are you coming back to bed, Taehyung?" 

Taehyung sighed softly in relief as he shut and locked the back door, quietly whispering to Jungkook. "You might want to get back to bed too. Good night," he stated, waving before following after Hoseok.

The following morning, Taehyung woke up without Hoseok beside him. He wondered if Hoseok had gone back to his place and slowly climbed out of his bed, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. 

He stretched his back, slowly shuffling his way towards the door to see what Yoongi might be making for breakfast. He could smell something delicious wafting through the air and his stomach was grumbling up at him with hunger as he stepped out of his bedroom.

Yawning, still not quite ready to be up, he shuffled his way into the kitchen. He found both Yoongi and Jungkook covered in a white powdery substance, laughing as they cooked. Yoongi turned toward Taehyung, smiling widely as he handed him a plate of panckes with a peck to his lips. "Hoseok is in your office," he whispered softly, pointing towards the closed door.

For the first time in his life, dread washed over him from head to toe as he stared at the closed door. He wondered if Hoseok had gone through anything in his office and found his hidden stash that he sold to the outskirts of town behind Hoseok's back. His hands gripping the plate felt unsteady as he nodded and approached his office door.

His hunger quickly dissipated as he stepped inside to see Hoseok leaned back in his chair, his legs propped up on his desk with one leg crossed over the other. He looked back over his shoulder, seemingly pleased at Taehyung's appearance as he entered the office and closed the door.

Jimin sat in one of the kitchen chairs, watching as Jungkook and Yoongi had their fun cooking pancakes. They cooked even more food for breakfast, eggs by request with bacon and sausage. Both enjoying each other's company and having fun as they cooked everyone's food.

Jimin watched Jungkook carefully, surprised to see him smiling so soon after what had happened to him. He watched Yoongi with a soft smile, knowing his brother must have a stronger effect on him than they thought.

Jimin slowly stood to his feet as Jungkook turned around, the two of them colliding into each other. Jungkook stared up at Jimin with a shy smile before quickly apologizing and ducking past him to take a seat at the table. Yoongi sat on the other side of Jungkook, glancing between Jungkook and Jimin every now and then as Jimin took a seat on the other side of Jungkook.

Jungkook ate his food happily as he talked with Yoongi about some of the things their parents had said when Yoongi hadn't come back for a while. "They put up missing posters? Really? It wasn't like they showed they cared about me before then," Yoongi laughed, stuffing his mouth with a piece of pancake. Jungkook laughed with him and nodded. "Yes, missing posters. They really didn't put them up until the neighbors started asking questions," he added, Yoongi nodding his head.