Your Worst Nightmare

I am so sorry for the amount of time that it took me to update. I got a little busy and then just dropped off the face of the Earth for a few weeks.xD But I'm back and I will be updating once a week again!:D Once again, I apologize for the long wait.

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Yoongi stared at Jimin, frightened by his tone as he glanced back down at Taehyung. "Y-You told me to watch him..."

Jimin thought for a moment as he approached the both of them. "Huh? Did I?" he asked, rather confused now. He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly as he lifted Taehyung's head into a more upright position. Taehyung stubbornly pushed the cup away from his face as Jimin brought it closer once again. Jimin sighed in exasperation. "Drink the damn medicine," he stated, pushing it closer to Taehyung's lips. "You'll sleep better after taking it."

Yoongi watched as the two fought back and forth about Taehyung drinking whatever Jimin had mixed over there. Jimin won the argument though as Jimin forced the liquid down Taehyung's throat, compelling him to swallow it by pinching the bridge of Taehyung's nose and holding a hand over his mouth. Eventually, Taehyung swallowed the drink as he coughed and sputtered to catch his breath. "See, that wasn't so bad," he stated, ushering Yoongi to leave the room once again. Jimin silently shut the door behind them, knowing Taehyung would sleep much better now.

||

Taehyung stared up at the ceiling groggily. When had he fallen asleep? He couldn't remember, and he certainly didn't understand why or how. He sat up slowly, his entire body aching for some reason as he grabbed his head to keep his room from spinning any more, but that certainly didn't help him any. He groaned softly in pain as he pushed the blankets off of him, a cold sheen of sweat covering his body from the fever. He felt horrendous, disgusting, and utterly annoyed with this sick feeling that plagued him. He didn't need this right now, certainly not with an important contributor coming to visit today.

He knew Jimin couldn't handle that on his own. Any time Jimin so much as looked at Hoseok, Taehyung was aware that the other was utterly terrified of the man. Who wouldn't be terrified of someone that threatened your very existence because of who you work for?

Taehyung slowly shuffled to his feet, feeling even dizzier now as he stood. The ruckus outside his door was an indication that something was a-miss. He was sure because Jimin could be terrifying and far more authoritative when it came to Taehyung's health.

Before he could react to what was going on outside his door, he heard a loud cry from Jimin. "Don't go in there! You'll---" Although, the sentence was cut short by the door bursting open noisily.

Taehyung stood in his boxers, staring at his surprise visitor with a stern expression. He couldn't show weakness. Not in front of Hoseok as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Ah, Hoseok... I see you're as impulsive as ever. Can't even let me get dressed, can you?" Taehyung asked, shifting his weight onto his right side.

Hoseok's eyes narrowed seductively as his eyes wandered up and down Taehyung's exposed body. "Mmm, someone looks good without clothes on," he noted, shutting the door in Jimin's face. "Where is my drug, Taehyung? You didn't forget to make it, did you?"

Taehyung softly shook his head, trying not to make the room spin any more than it already was. "I didn't forget. I just need an extension... It's... It's not quite done yet," he responded hesitantly, almost afraid of what Hoseok would do.