Certain Danger

Hello, everyone~♡ How has everyone been this past week? I've been pretty ecstatic myself~♡ My sister flew in from Japan this week~♡ But no worries, there will still be weekly updates~♡ This one is trigger warned for the mentions of nonconsensual intimate acts, but please enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

With the vibrator still inside of him and Samuel's cock buried deep within him now too, Taehyung not only felt stretched beyond his limits but also extremely disgusted and violated as he softly cried underneath this beastly man. He could hear Hoseok knocking on their door as Samuel moved inside him, causing him to cry out for Hoseok once more. 

Taehyung managed to get his hands free while Samuel was distracted. Taking advantage of Samuel's blunder he shoved hard against his chest, tears stinging Taehyung's eyes and his voice cracking as he kept repeating Hoseok's name. He choked out a sob as Samuel thrust into him faster, the pain far worse than when Hoseok had done this to him. At least that was with someone he loved, instead of some stranger who was just looking for another lay. 

Taehyung continuously pushed Samuel, annoying him enough that he pinned Taehyung's hands down once again and thrust into him hard causing Taehyung to scream in pain. A jingle caught Taehyung's attention and he could see Hoseok standing in the doorway, holding a large key ring with several keys on it. The unbridled fire that burned in Hoseok's eyes terrified Taehyung as Hoseok yanked Samuel away from him. Taehyung pulled his knees to his chest as he cried into his hands, grateful Hoseok had saved him from this disgusting man. 

Hoseok stood over Samuel's naked body, his foot pressed into Samuel's chest. "That. That is mine. HE is mine! What gave you the bright idea to stick your vile dick inside what is mine," he screamed, shoving his foot harshly into Samuel's chest. Samuel put his hands up in defense as other drug lords gathered around the door. "I own this place! Did you not think I was going to get in here and save him," he shouted, holding up the key ring.

Samuel laughed softly, trying to diffuse the situation as whispers started at the door. Hoseok turned his dark eyes on them and all sounds stopped as he turned his attention back towards Samuel. "I- I thought you'd sh- share him," he admitted, staring up at Hoseok. "Y- you normally share your guest each year," he added, hoping Hoseok would spare him. Hoseok only leaned closer, slamming Samuel into the ground with the force of his foot. Samuel's head bouncing off the unforgivingly hard ground. "You didn't see my initials carved into his chest?! That was his punishment for telling me he liked someone else when he was younger! You think you're going to get away with this," he shouted, beating him with the key ring and keys. 

He grabbed Samuel by his hair and threw him roughly onto the couch that adorned the room. "Rope," he demanded of one of the other drug lords, one of them quickly sprinting off to find his some. Hoseok stared hard at Samuel as Taehyung's sobs echoed in his ears. He wanted to comfort him, but he was no good at anything comforting. The only thing he was good at was reassuring this man would never touch another person again. If he lived.

The one that had run off to find rope, returned with a long nylon rope, handing it to Hoseok directly as he glanced over at the inconsolable Taehyung. Nobody wanted him to cry, noticing he was quite young. While they knew Hoseok was far older than him, no one said anything to anyone in fear that he'd take their life in exchange. 

They all stepped back and watched as Hoseok wrapped the rope tightly around Samuel, allowing no movement of his hands and feet. After securing the knot tightly, he quickly walked over towards Taehyung while he had Samuel incapacitated, gently wrapping his arm around Taehyung. Instantly, Taehyung clung to Hoseok, sobbing into his chest and apologizing profusely. "I- I'm so sorry he was able to-" he choked out a sob at the realization, cutting his apology short.