Surprise

Aziraphale had been taking a rest. He was sitting at his desk in the book shop with his eyes shut. He had gotten lost in a book he got from the library of Alexandria, quite literally. He was face down in it.

Crowely drove to the shop with a few things resting in his car. He brought Aziraphale a pot of flowers and lunch, seeing as it was early afternoon. It was a bowl of still warm minestrone from Italy. He may just be spoiling his angel a bit too much. But he hadn't called ahead so this was going to be a surprise.

Crowley walked into the book shop and looked around for his angel. He took a break around the back and saw him face first in a book. Now Crowely would have to wake him.

Crowely turned into a snake and slithered on the desk. He flicked his tongue at Aziraphale. Only to here the angle chuckle and say it tickles. He persisted in waking him. He flicked his tongue even more, this time Aziraphale woke.

Aziraphale, half asleep and startled, threw the snake off his desk.

"What the bloody hell was that for angel!" Crowley shouted.

"Oh, it's just you. I'm so sorry dear." Aziraphale said.

"What the fuck, you threw me!" Crowley shouted again, changing back to normal.

"Well I thought it was a snake. Oh dear, well you are a snake, what I mean is that I thought you were a dangerous snake." Aziraphale said.

"Yes, because there are snakes in the streets of London!"

"I'm so sorry." Aziraphale apologized again.

"I brought you lunch, and flowers." Crowley said.

"You did?" Aziraphale asked bright eyed.

"Yes some soup."

"Thank you dear."

Crowley pointed to the minestrone on the desk and got the flowers from the floor. Crowely watered them a little and gave them a devilish glace. Thy better stay perfect for Aziraphale if they know what's good for them.

"Did you like my surprise?"

"Apart from the fright you gave me Crowley, yes."

Crowley smiled and sat next to his angel while he ate. He looked at his angel with adoring eyes. He wanted more than anything to kiss him, but not yet. They aren't ready.

Surprise mother fuckers! I wrote something hehehehe ❤️