Well, Drunk

Crowely reached over and touched Aziraphale, the angel looked up at him. It was light and only finger tips. It was enough to make the angel shiver.

"Is this really a good idea?" The angel worried.

"C'mon, relax angel." Crowley insisted.

Aziraphale did relax. He let out a breath. They were both drunk but Aziraphale still couldn't figure out how it came to this.

"Ready?" Crowely asked.

"Yes of course." The angel answered.

Crowely turned on the music and Aziraphale started his gentleman's dance and Crowely danced like a demon. It was the worst thing anyone could ever witness. But the drunks were having the time of there lives.

"I didn't know angels danced!" Crowe laughed.

"They don't, but I do!" Aziraphale smiled.

"Then your hardly and angel!" Crowely yelled over the music.

"And you hardly a demon!"

"Fair play my angelic friend!"

They dance until there feet were tired. Crowely stopped the music and Aziraphale sat down.

"We should do this more often."

"We should, angel." Crowely smiled. Then he took a moment to think. "Have you ever been to my flat?"

"No, I don't recall." Aziraphale thought.

"You should come by sometime then."

"Really?" The angel's eyes grew wonderous.

"Of course."

"Should we?" Aziraphale trailed and pointed to the bottle.

"I suppose."

They expelled the alcohol from there bodies and it ended up back in a bottle.

"Well I feel great." Aziraphale smiled.

"Well I must be on my way now." Crowely said standing.

Crowely walked out the door and into the Bentley. Aziraphale waved goodbye through a window.

Sorry it's short but it's too hot to be inspired right now lol. Feels like summer loves.