Fair

Upon arrival Aziraphale looked no more than a child in a candy shop. Crowely chuckled at the sight. He found it endearing. He watched as the angel zipped between booths looking at books and buying a few.

"How many are you going to buy?" Crowely asked.

"Enough to read for the next 6,000 years." Aziraphale answered.

"The humans will drum up enough of there own chaos without my help by then." Crowely muttered. "Can we go now?"

"Just a few more books." Aziraphale half begged.

"Well how are you supposed to carry them to the car?" Crowely questioned trying to make a point.

"Well, you'll help me, right?" Aziraphale asked.

Crowely was taken a back by the question. If he said no he might have the angel make the saddest eyes, if he said yes Aziraphale will call him nice, which he hated.

"Yeah, whatever I'll help."

"I knew you were nice." Aziraphale made a point of saying.

"I hate when you say that." Aziraphale started to pile a few books on to Crowely's out stretched arms.

"Well you are. Nothing you do will change my mind." The angel stated.

They walked for a while longer until Aziraphale had finally seen all the books he could see and Crowely of course was carrying them all. They walked back to the Bentley and Crowley didn't want the day to stop here.

"Just take me to the bookshop." The angel yawned while sitting in the car.

Crowely knew it had to end sometime.

"Okay angel. I'll get you home."

Crowely drove like a sane person for the first time in 90 years (since the Bentley came off the assembly line).  When he looked over he saw Aziraphale fast asleep. He found it quite adorable. But he didn't disturb the sleeping angel at all the entire drive back to London.

Sorry this took a while to update. I was being lazy the next chapter will come soon! ❤️