Admit

It wasn't uncommon for the two of them to not talk for a few days. But the silence around them this time was louder. It had been a few days since the circus.

Crowely had left Aziraphale in his bed and by hell was the innocence of the angel was more pronounced then. Crowely sat around and looked at his plants. It was less of looking than it was inspection. There were no spots or yellow leaves. The blooms were on schedule. Then he thought of Aziraphale. His features. He was physically attractive sure but that wasn't Crowley focus. It was who Aziraphale was, a clever angel who had a little danger in him. That excited Crowely.

But after 6000 years neither one if them had made a move. Of course they couldn't, someone was always watching. The last thing Crowely wanted was for Aziraphale to fall. But since they didn't have to worry anymore, why hasn't Crowely done anything. It was clear the angel was in love with him. It was plain as day with every look.

What was stopping Crowely now? He could take Aziraphale out and tempt him with more than just food. He would like to admit his feelings.

6,000 years, hell it feels like it was only yesterday I was slithering around Eden and not a care in the universe. Crowely thought. No, that's a lie. The moment he covered me from the rain I knew.

Which he did. They both pretended to be clueless about one another. They had good reason. It was a conflict of interest. Crowely picked up his phone finally after hours of debate. He called Aziraphale's number and I range once before there was an answer

"Aziraphale I'm coming over now." Crowely said in one breath before hanging up.

He grabbed a jacket and left for Aziraphale. He had mission in his eyes. He drove like a maniac through the streets. It was night so the pedestrian count was slightly lower. He stopped out side of Aziraphale's shop before realizing he didn't have a damned thing to say. But when has that ever stopped the demon. He burst through the door and Aziraphale was organising books.

"Aziraphale."