Eden

"Aziraphale." Crowely let out in a low voice once again.

"Crowely." Aziraphale smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Then Crowely thought, it was a quick thought. "You must know then...." Crowely muttered.

"I-I do." Aziraphale's smile grew larger.

"Clever angel. Was I obvious?"

"Only as much as I was." Tears started to fall from the angel.

"Don't do that now....." Crowely walked to hug him.

They'd gone 6000 years with nothing more than a handshake. But now a hug. A long sweet hug. Crowely didn't even mind Aziraphale getting tear stains in his shirt.

"This took way too long didn't it?" Aziraphale asked, Crowely barley cought the words being muttered in his chest.

"Yes, it did. But we had so much to worry about then. But now, we're on our own side remember?" Crowely lifted Aziraphale's chin.

"Of course I remember. I couldn't forget if I tried." He went back in for a deeper hug.

"You must have figured it out before I did."

"France. I knew in France." The vibrations of Aziraphale's words made Crowely shiver. "The way you called me angel back then, it made me sure, and you?"

"When you gave me the holy water." Crowely sighed. "You cared enough to make sure I wasn't hurt trying to get it myself, and you cared enough to give me a way out. But it may have been as far back as Eden..."

"So what now?" The angel asked.

"I'm not sure." Crowely said. "Maybe I could buy you breakfast."

"Breakfast?" Aziraphale asked nervously. He'd read novels that said things like that.

"The sun's rising, angel. Why are you red?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all." Aziraphale chuckled.

"Are you sure? Because if you were thinking that way we could do that as well." Crowely let an evil smile play at his lips.

"Oh my." Aziraphale had only grown more nervous.

"Now let's go get breakfast." Crowely gleamed.

Crowely opened the door and the duo left the store.

Well if your heat strings aren't pulled then I have failed my job. But I could end it here it would be nice. But nah I'll keep writing.