Date

Crowely and Aziraphale had been on many dates since they admitted they were fond of one another, and Crowely was always poping in to give him treats. He even once left him crepes with a note that said "don't lose your head over this".

But Crowely decided to finally invite Aziraphale to his house for dinner. Crowely even cooked (though he burned everything a few times and yelled at his stove). He didn't give in to using a miracle. When Aziraphale entered his flat Crowely's breath hitched.

"Welcome. It's not much but it's home." Crowely said trying not to burst.

"It's lovely. Oh my- those plants are beautiful!" Aziraphale ran over to get a better look. "I've never seen such green plants."

The plants seemingly let out a collective sigh. They all seemed to relax.

"DON'T DO THAT ANGEL! THEY'LL RELAX AND THINK THEY HAVE TO STOP GROWING AS WELL!" Crowely screamed.

"Such a pretty plant." Aziraphale smiled. While stroking a leaf.

"Angel please, I've made dinner."

"You made dinner?" Aziraphale questioned.

"I did, it took all day." Crowely thought back to wearing a pink kiss the cook apron and watching the food Network.

"Well what are we waiting for?"

Crowely walked him to the dinning table he had new bought. It was completely black marble. He pulled out Aziraphale's chair for him. Then served him a plate of cottage pie.

"Cottage pie? And you made this yourself?" Aziraphale asked. It smelled delicious.

"That's not all I made. I also made a strawberry trifle." Crowely said why sitting down.

"You didn't!" Aziraphale gasped.

"I did." Crowely smiled.

"And you insist you're not a nice person." Aziraphale smiled.

"I am not a nice person I'm a demon." Crowely hissed.

"When I met you, you were a snake as I recall." Aziraphale smiled even bigger.

Crowely continued to hiss. "And when I met you, you were afraid you made a mistake." Now Crowely smiled.

"Well it wasn't a mistake angels don't make mistakes."

"I'm the biggest mistake you could ever make, angel."

"You are not. Crowely you are a wonderful demon, and deep down a nice person."

"Bastard." Crowely muttered. Getting up.

"What was that?"

"Ready for trifle? I didn't have a big dish so it's in two cups." Crowely said making his way back to the table.

"That's fine Crowely."

Crowely put down the dish with a spoon and lingered there staring in Aziraphale's eyes. He was in a trance. He bent himself down to the same level as Aziraphale. He had been with humans before men and women, for the sake of experience, but non of them have him the dire pleasure that Aziraphale was giving him. It had been so long since the demon had true love in his heart, it hadn't been there since he was an angel but Aziraphale brought it out of him.

"Are-are you going to kiss me?" Aziraphale finally asked.

"Not today, no."

"Oh, okay, then can we at least have dessert?"

"Always with you and your stomach, love." Crowely chuckled.

They continues with their dinner date and had a wonderful time. Crowely drove Aziraphale to the bookstore and went back to his flat. It seemed rather empty without Aziraphale's heavenly voice suddenly.